Collecting & Analyzing Data on an Android Device
- Companion for Android Introduction
- Initial Set Up
- Designing Forms for Mobile
- Copy Form to Mobile Device
- Collect Data on Mobile Device
- Preload Data on Mobile Device
- Transfer Data From Mobile Device
- Configuring Cloud Synchronization
- Share Spreadsheets Between Mobile Devices
- StatCalc Epidemiologic Calculators
- Analyze Data
- Chapter 6: Companion for Android – Full Chapter
The companion for Android application allows you to synchronize with either a Windows Azure cloud service or a Box account. When synchronized to a cloud service, the Epi Info™ Companion for Android allows a team of epidemiologists to more efficiently collect data together. Data can be collected offline and synchronized with team members when Internet connectivity becomes available. If you are always connected, data shows up in the cloud instantly to allow for real-time data analysis and situational awareness.
Follow the links below for instructions to configure the Epi Info™ Companion for Android for the cloud service you plan to use.