I have symptoms and want to know if I have a disease. What do my symptoms mean?
Veterans Day | Monday, November 12, 2018
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Eastern
In English or Spanish
The contact center answers about 380,000 inquiries a year, on more than 750 health and safety topics, including:
- Seasonal flu,
- STDs, and
Since receiving the first inquiries in 2005, CDC-INFO has responded to more than:
- 3,942,585 telephone inquiries and
- 732,258 pieces of correspondence.
CDC-INFO also receives hundreds of inquiries on various health promotion topics such as:
- Tobacco use, and
- Breast cancer screenings.
CDC’s national publication fulfillment system
- Distributes more than 11,000 units per day and
- Captures 3,000 document downloads per month from the CDC-INFO On Demand website.
All publications on CDC-INFO On Demand are available to the public free of charge, and many are available for immediate download.