- CDC COVID-19 Data Modernization Initiative Fact Sheet11/2/2020 9:23:00 AM
- CDC 24/7 Response to COVID-19 Fact Sheet10/28/2020 4:20:00 PM
- CDC COVID-19 State, Tribal, Local, and Territorial (STLT) Funding Fact Sheet10/28/2020 4:19:00 PM
- CDC COVID-19 Funding for Tribes Fact Sheet10/28/2020 4:16:00 PM
- CDC COVID-19 Global Response Fact Sheet10/28/2020 4:15:00 PM
For more information on CDC’s COVID-19 funding and activities supported by the response at the federal, state, local, territorial and tribal levels, please visit CDC’s Budget Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) page.
When the President submits the Executive Branch Budget to Congress each year, the Executive agencies submit a document called the Congressional Justification.
Once Congress passes an annual appropriations bill, agencies develop an operating plan based on the bill and conference report.
The CDC budget fact sheets highlight CDC’s priorities in the President’s Budget request. They also provide an overview of each account’s mission, activities, and performance highlights.