- Updated - Read recommended steps to handle SAM registration delays3/17/2023 4:30:00 PM
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2022 Assistance Snapshot1/26/2023 8:18:00 AM
Flexibilities are available to applicants and recipients of federal financial assistance affected by COVID-19. For more information, please visit CDC’s Grants Coronavirus (COVID-19) page.
The Centers for Disease and Control and Prevention (CDC) uses grants and cooperative agreements to fund research and non-research public health programs that advance the agency’s public health mission domestically and abroad to keep Americans safe and healthy where they work, live and play. In fiscal year 2022, the Office of Grants Services (OGS) supported 5,924 grant awards to 2,571 recipients. These 5,9224 awards generated 14,419 actions. OGS processed funding of nearly $9.1 billion for public health programs and research in the U.S. and around the world. OGS also published 107 new Notices of Funding Opportunities (NOFOs). To learn more, please review our FY 2022 Assistance Snapshot.
This site provides information about financial assistance resources at CDC.
To access CDC’s latest grant and cooperative agreement opportunities:
- Select the relevant Opportunity Status, Funding Instrument Type, Eligibility, and Category
- In the Agency field, first select the “+” next to All Departments of Health and Human Services, then select the boxes next to the two Centers for Disease Control and Prevention entries
- Review results and select the Funding Opportunity # for more information