The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Office of Financial Resources (OFR) aids in achieving CDC’s mission by quickly and effectively allocating funds to where they are needed. In its Pledge to the American People, CDC commits to being a diligent steward of the funds entrusted to the Agency. OFR ensures this pledge remains intact. To learn more about OFR, please review our FY 2018 Annual ReportCdc-pdf, OFR SnapshotCdc-pdf, Acquisition SnapshotCdc-pdf, and Assistance SnapshotCdc-pdf.
- CDC's Risk Management Framework Fact Sheet9/20/2019 11:53:00 AM
- Expanded Authority for Carryover Fact Sheet7/22/2019 11:56:00 AM
- FY 2020 CDC Budget Request Overview Fact Sheet4/9/2019 7:16:00 AM
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2018 OFR Snapshot4/8/2019 10:18:00 AM
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2018 Annual Report3/14/2019 12:36:00 PM
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2018 Acquisition Snapshot3/14/2019 12:34:00 PM
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2017 Finance Snapshot1/31/2018 9:07:00 AM
View CDC’s financial goals, objectives, and data analysis in budget requests for each fiscal year.
CDC uses contracts to purchase goods and services for the use and benefit of the agency.
CDC accomplishes its public health mission through agency and accounting initiatives.
Learn more about how CDC funds research and non-research public health programs.