The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Office of Financial Resources (OFR) aids in achieving CDC’s mission by quickly and effectively allocating funds to where they are needed. In its Pledge to the American People, CDC commits to being a diligent steward of the funds entrusted to the Agency. OFR ensures this pledge remains intact. To learn more about OFR, please review our FY 2019 Annual Reportpdf icon, OFR Snapshotpdf icon, Acquisition Snapshotpdf icon, and Assistance Snapshotpdf icon.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Information for Applicants and Recipients of CDC Funding3/24/2020 3:55:00 PM
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2019 Acquisition Snapshot2/26/2020 3:01:00 PM
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2019 Assistance Snapshot2/26/2020 3:00:00 PM
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2019 OFR Snapshot2/26/2020 2:58:00 PM
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2019 Annual Report2/26/2020 2:56:00 PM
- FY 2020 CDC Operating Plan2/11/2020 5:00:00 PM
- FY 2021 Congressional Justification2/10/2020 2:00:00 PM
- FY 2019 CDC Scientific Meeting Reports12/31/2019 5:00:00 PM
- FY 2019 CDC Conference Reports12/27/2019 2:00:00 PM
View CDC’s financial goals, objectives, and data analysis in budget requests for each fiscal year.
CDC uses contracts to purchase goods and services for the use and benefit of the agency.
CDC accomplishes its public health mission through agency and accounting initiatives.
Learn more about how CDC funds research and non-research public health programs.