What's New - Funding
- CDC provides new funds to battle the opioid overdose epidemic9/19/2018 4:27:00 PM
- Key CDC Contracting staff to attend the National Contract Management Association World Congress Event in July 7/12/2018 9:02:00 AM
- Prevention and Public Health Fund (PPHF) Revised Reporting Requirements In Fiscal Year 20186/13/2018 5:14:00 PM
- FY 2019 Congressional Justification 3/23/2018 4:33:00 PM
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2017 Finance Snapshot1/31/2018 9:07:00 AM
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2017 Assistance Snapshot1/31/2018 9:04:00 AM
- FY 2017 CDC Scientific Meeting Reports12/29/2017 1:04:00 PM
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Office of Financial Resources (OFR) aids in achieving CDC’s mission by quickly and effectively allocating funds to where they are needed. In its Pledge to the American People, CDC commits to being a diligent steward of the funds entrusted to the Agency. OFR ensures this pledge remains intact. To learn more about OFR, please review our FY 2017 Annual Report, Acquisition Snapshot, Budget and Appropriations Snapshot, Assistance Snapshot, and Finance Snapshot.
View CDC's financial goals, objectives, and data analysis in budget requests for each fiscal year.