What's New - Funding
- New CDC Grants welcome packet and video available11/3/2017 9:28:00 AM
- CDC awards $28.6 million to help states fight opioid overdose epidemic9/5/2017 4:34:00 PM
- CDC invests more than $200 million to help states respond to infectious disease threats8/4/2017 3:35:00 PM
- FY 2017 Operating Plans6/20/2017 2:34:00 PM
- FY 2018 Budget Fact Sheets6/5/2017 1:08:00 PM
- FY 2016 CDC Conference Reports1/30/2017 1:44:00 PM
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2016 Acquisition Snapshot1/12/2017 3:54:00 PM
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Office of Financial Resources (OFR) aids in achieving CDC’s mission by quickly and effectively allocating funds to where they are needed. In its Pledge to the American People, CDC commits to being a diligent steward of the funds entrusted to the Agency. OFR ensures this pledge remains intact. To learn more about OFR, please review our FY 2016 Annual Report, Acquisition Snapshot, Budget and Appropriations Snapshot, Assistance Snapshot, and Finance Snapshot.
View CDC's financial goals, objectives, and data analysis in budget requests for each fiscal year.