What's New - Funding
- Anti-Lobbying Restrictions for CDC Grantees3/20/2017 10:15:00 AM
- FY 2016 CDC Conference Reports1/30/2017 1:44:00 PM
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2016 Annual Report1/12/2017 4:15:00 PM
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2016 Budget and Appropriations Snapshot1/12/2017 3:58:00 PM
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2016 Acquisition Snapshot1/12/2017 3:54:00 PM
- CDC awards nearly $184 million to continue the fight against Zika12/22/2016 8:11:00 AM
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Office of Financial Resources (OFR) aids in achieving CDC’s mission by quickly and effectively allocating funds to where they are needed. In its Pledge to the American People, CDC commits to being a diligent steward of the funds entrusted to the Agency. OFR ensures this pledge remains intact. To learn more about OFR, please review our FY 2016 Annual Report, Acquisition Snapshot, Budget and Appropriations Snapshot, Assistance Snapshot, and Finance Snapshot.
View CDC's financial goals, objectives, and data analysis in budget requests for each fiscal year.