What's New - Funding
- FY 2019 Budget Request Overview Factsheet and Detail Table2/14/2018 10:00:00 AM
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2017 Acquisition Snapshot1/31/2018 9:12:00 AM
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2017 Finance Snapshot1/31/2018 9:07:00 AM
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2017 Assistance Snapshot1/31/2018 9:04:00 AM
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2017 Annual Report1/31/2018 9:01:00 AM
- Additional Requirement - 36: Certificates of Confidentiality1/8/2018 3:41:00 PM
- FY 2017 CDC Scientific Meeting Reports12/29/2017 1:04:00 PM
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Office of Financial Resources (OFR) aids in achieving CDC’s mission by quickly and effectively allocating funds to where they are needed. In its Pledge to the American People, CDC commits to being a diligent steward of the funds entrusted to the Agency. OFR ensures this pledge remains intact. To learn more about OFR, please review our FY 2017 Annual Report, Acquisition Snapshot, Budget and Appropriations Snapshot, Assistance Snapshot, and Finance Snapshot.
View CDC's financial goals, objectives, and data analysis in budget requests for each fiscal year.