Office of Financial Resources Fiscal Year 2022 Annual Report
Consider a role with the CDC's Office of Financial Resources (OFR)
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Office of Financial Resources (OFR) aids in achieving CDC’s mission by quickly and effectively allocating funds to where they are needed. In its Pledge to the American People, CDC commits to being a diligent steward of the funds entrusted to the Agency. OFR ensures this pledge remains intact. To learn more about OFR, please review our FY 2022 Annual Report, OFR Snapshot, Acquisition Snapshot, and Assistance Snapshot.
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2022 Annual Report1/26/2023 8:26:00 AM
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2022 OFR Snapshot1/26/2023 8:25:00 AM
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2022 Assistance Snapshot1/26/2023 8:18:00 AM
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2022 Acquisition Snapshot1/26/2023 8:12:00 AM
- FY 2022 Report on CDC-Hosted Scientific Meetings12/20/2022 8:05:00 AM
- FY 2022 CDC Conference Reports12/20/2022 8:01:00 AM
- FY 2022 Report on Non-CDC-Hosted Scientific Meetings12/16/2022 7:47:00 AM
- FY 2022 CDC/ATSDR Operating Plans4/28/2022 4:02:00 PM
- Fiscal Year 2023 CDC Congressional Justification3/28/2022 10:57:00 AM
- FY 2022 Congressional Justification5/28/2021 2:48:00 PM
View CDC’s financial goals, objectives, and data analysis in budget requests for each fiscal year.
CDC uses contracts to purchase goods and services for the use and benefit of the agency.
CDC accomplishes its public health mission through agency and accounting initiatives.
Learn more about how CDC funds research and non-research public health programs.