Friday, June 15, 2018
CDC is investigating a multistate outbreak of Salmonella Mbandaka infections linked to Kellogg’s Honey Smacks cereal.
Consumers should not eat and retailers should not serve or sell recalled Kellogg’s Honey Smacks cereal.
- CDC Announcement: Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Kellogg’s Honey Smacks Cereal Friday, June 15, 2018
- Fewer U.S. High School Students Having Sex, Using Drugs Thursday, June 14, 2018
- CDC: More obesity in U.S. rural counties than in urban counties Thursday, June 14, 2018
- Transcript for VitalSigns Teleconference: Suicide Prevention - Transcript Thursday, June 7, 2018
- CDC Telebriefing: New Vital Signs Report - Suicide Prevention Thursday, June 7, 2018
- Suicide rates rising across the U.S. Thursday, June 7, 2018
- Youth tobacco use drops during 2011-2017 Thursday, June 7, 2018
- 1 in 3 swimming-related disease outbreaks occur at hotels Thursday, May 17, 2018
- Page last reviewed: January 31, 2018
- Page last updated: June 7, 2018
- Content source: