- Transcript for the CDC Telebriefing Update on COVID-19 Friday, June 26, 2020
- HHS Announces New Organ Transplant Guidance Thursday, June 25, 2020
- CDC Marks the End of the 2018 Ebola Outbreak in Eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo Thursday, June 25, 2020
- CDC updates, expands list of people at risk of severe COVID-19 illness Thursday, June 25, 2020
- CDC Media Telebriefing: Update on COVID-19 Thursday, June 25, 2020
- CDC releases consolidated COVID-19 testing recommendations Saturday, June 13, 2020
- Transcript - CDC Media Telebriefing: Update on COVID-19 Friday, June 12, 2020
- CDC Media Telebriefing: Update on COVID-19 Friday, June 12, 2020
CDC is responding to the novel coronavirus outbreak.
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to COVID-19.
If you are sick with COVID-19 or suspect you are infected, take steps to help prevent the disease from spreading.
Protect yourself and your community from getting and spreading COVID-19.
People at any age with certain underlying medical conditions are at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
Sign up for email updates related to CDC news and events.