- CDC updates consumer mask website to emphasize protection, fit, and comfort Friday, January 14, 2022
- Readout of Dr. Walensky’s call with Disability Advocacy Groups and Allies Friday, January 14, 2022
- CDC Study Shows Flu Vaccination Prevents Severe Flu Illness in U.S. Children Thursday, January 13, 2022
- Telebriefing on COVID-19 Update Friday, January 7, 2022
- CDC Recommends Moderna Booster at 5 Months Friday, January 7, 2022
- CDC Media Telebriefing: Update on COVID-19 Thursday, January 6, 2022
- CDC Reports Increase in Human Rabies Cases Linked to Bats in the U.S. Thursday, January 6, 2022
- CDC Expands Booster Shot Eligibility and Strengthens Recommendations for 12-17 Year Olds Wednesday, January 5, 2022
Get a COVID-19 vaccine.
Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect yourself and others.
Stay 6 feet apart from others who don’t live with you.
Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (NCCDPHP)
- National Center for Environmental Health
- National Center for Health Statistics
- National Center for HIV, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Center for Global Health
- National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases
CDC Media Telebriefing: Update on COVID-19
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will provide an update to media on the COVID-19 pandemic.
11 a.m. ET Friday, January 7, 2022
Sign up for email updates related to CDC news and events.