Contact Media Relations
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
(404) 639-3286 | firstname.lastname@example.org
After Hours – (770) 488-7100
Get Updates | Request Form(http://wcms-wp.cdc.gov/media/subtopic/contact.htm)
CDC Announcements and Events
CDC Telebriefing: New Vital Signs Report – Why is the overall cancer rate declining, while cancer rates associated with overweight and obesity are on the rise?
Tuesday, October 3, 2017, at 12:45 p.m. ET
CDC Reports Rising Rates of Drug Overdose Deaths in Rural Areas - Press Release
Drug overdose death rates now higher in rural areas than in urban areas
CDC updates guidance for infants born to mothers with possible Zika virus infection during pregnancy - Press Release
This update includes information that has become available since the August 2016 release of the previous guidance.
CDC and ATSDR support local, state, and federal response to public health needs resulting from recent natural events.
If you are in a disaster or emergency, it’s important that you take steps to prevent illness from unsafe food and water.
CDC Releases and Announcements
- Americans in rural areas more likely to die by suicide - Press ReleaseThursday, October 05, 2017
- CDC HIV Expert Wins Samuel J. Heyman Award for Career Achievement - Media StatementWednesday, October 04, 2017
- Vital Signs: Teleconference on Obesity and Cancer - TranscriptTuesday, October 03, 2017
- Cancer and Obesity - Digital Press KitTuesday, October 03, 2017
- Cancers Associated with Overweight and Obesity Make up 40 percent of Cancers Diagnosed in the United States - Press ReleaseTuesday, October 03, 2017
- CDC Telebriefing: New Vital Signs Report - Why is the overall cancer rate declining, while cancer rates associated with overweight and obesity are on the rise? - Media AdvisoryTuesday, October 03, 2017
- Page last reviewed: September 13, 2017
- Page last updated: September 13, 2017
- Content source: