- CDC Tightens Testing Requirement for International Travel to the US to One Day Friday, December 3, 2021
- Autism Prevalence Higher in CDC’s ADDM Network Thursday, December 2, 2021
- Public Health Authorities Investigating Additional Confirmed Case of COVID-19 Caused by the Omicron Variant Thursday, December 2, 2021
- First Confirmed Case of Omicron Variant Detected in the United States Wednesday, December 1, 2021
- New CDC Vital Signs Report Reveals a Decade of Continuing HIV Inequities on Eve of World AIDS Day Tuesday, November 30, 2021
- CDC Expands COVID-19 Booster Recommendations Monday, November 29, 2021
- CDC Media Briefing — New Vital Signs Report The HIV epidemic remains severe among gay and bisexual men: What can be done to end the epidemic for everyone? Monday, November 29, 2021
- CDC Statement on B.1.1.529 (Omicron variant) Friday, November 26, 2021
Get a COVID-19 vaccine.
Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect yourself and others.
Stay 6 feet apart from others who don’t live with you.
Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (NCCDPHP)
- National Center for Environmental Health
- National Center for Health Statistics
- National Center for HIV, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Center for Global Health
- National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases
Sign up for email updates related to CDC news and events.