- CDC Expands Eligibility for COVID-19 Booster Shots Thursday, October 21, 2021
- CDC Food Safety Alert: Whole onions identified as the source of large ongoing Salmonella outbreak Wednesday, October 20, 2021
- CDC to Renew Advisory Committee to the Director Wednesday, October 20, 2021
- The Hidden U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic: Orphaned Children – More than 140,000 U.S. Children Lost a Primary or Secondary Caregiver Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic Thursday, October 7, 2021
- CDC Completes Sixty-Day Assessment of Order under 42 U.S.C. 265 Saturday, October 2, 2021
- Youth E-Cigarette Use Remains Serious Public Health Concern Amid COVID-19 Pandemic Thursday, September 30, 2021
- CDC Statement on Pregnancy Health Advisory Wednesday, September 29, 2021
- Studies Show More COVID-19 Cases in Areas Without School Masking Policies Friday, September 24, 2021
Get a COVID-19 vaccine.
Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect yourself and others.
Stay 6 feet apart from others who don’t live with you.
Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
- National Center for Environmental Health
- National Center for Health Statistics
- National Center for HIV, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Center for Global Health
- National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases
Sign up for email updates related to CDC news and events.