The Million Hearts® initiative has a bold but attainable goal of preventing one million heart attacks and strokes by 2022.
Thursday, September 6, at 12:00 Noon ET
Embargo lifts at 1:00 pm.
- Recalled Ground Beef from Cargill Meat Solutions Thursday, September 20, 2018
- U.S. Challenges World to Intensify Global Fight against Antibiotic Resistance Thursday, September 20, 2018
- Death Rates Up for 5 of the 12 Leading Causes of Death Thursday, September 20, 2018
- U.S. burden of Alzheimer's disease, related dementias to double by 2060 Thursday, September 20, 2018
- CDC provides new funds to battle the opioid overdose epidemic Wednesday, September 19, 2018
- Avoid Carbon Monoxide poisoning and other dangers after a storm makes landfall Friday, September 14, 2018
- The CDC Final Investigation Update on Salmonella Infections in Live Poultry Thursday, September 13, 2018
- CDC activates Emergency Operations Center for Hurricane Florence Wednesday, September 12, 2018
- Page last reviewed: August 20, 2018
- Page last updated: August 20, 2018
- Content source: