NCHS Press Room
Males in the United States have a firearm-related homicide rate that is over five times that of females.
- New Release: Mental Health Treatment Among Adults: United States, 2020 (October 20, 2021)
- New Release: Perceived Social and Emotional Support Among Adults: United States, July-December 2020 (October 20, 2021)
- STATCAST: The Record Increase in Homicide During 2020 (October 7, 2021)
- Bi-Weekly Update: Symptoms of Anxiety or Depressive Disorder and Use of Mental Health Care Among Adults During the COVID-19 Pandemic — United States, 2021 (October 20, 2021)
- Weekly COVID-19 Mortality Overview (October 20, 2021)
- Stats of the States: North Carolina
- Next Up: Fetal Mortality: United States, 2019 (October 26, 2021)
In order to access embargoed and password protected materials, reporters should contact the CDC/NCHS Press Room at 301-458-4800 or register with the NCHS Media List.
Persons with disabilities experiencing problems accessing PDF files should contact the Public Affairs Office at 301-458-4800.
STATCAST – The 2020 Decline in Life Expectancy
The 2020 Decline in Life Expectancy