NCHS Press Room
Paid sick leave in the U.S. increased from 57.8% of currently employed adults ages 18–64 in 2008 to 61.7% in 2018.
- New Release: Quarterly Provisional Estimates for Infant Mortality: 2016 – Q4 2018 (November 21, 2019)
- New Release: Quarterly Provisional Estimates for Selected Birth Indicators: Q2 2018 – Q2 2019 (November 21, 2019)
- Next Up: Births: Final Data for 2018 (November 27, 2019)
- State Profile of the Week: New Hampshire
- VIDEO: One in six children has developmental disabilityexternal icon
In order to access embargoed and password protected materials, reporters should contact the CDC/NCHS Press Room at 301-458-4800 or register with the NCHS Media List.
Persons with disabilities experiencing problems accessing PDF files should contact the Public Affairs Office at 301-458-4800.
|Topic||Most Recent Final||Most Recent Preliminary/Provisional|
|Mortality/Deaths||2017pdf icon||Quarterly Provisional Estimates for Selected Indicators of Mortality, 2017–Quarter 4, 2018|
|Births||2018pdf icon||2018 Provisional pdf icon|
|Leading Causes of Death||2017pdf icon||Quarterly Provisional Estimates for Selected Indicators of Mortality, 2017–Quarter 4, 2018|
|Drug Overdose Deaths||2017pdf icon||1-yr Period Ending Apr. 2019|
|Opioid Deaths||2017pdf icon||1-yr Period Ending Apr. 2019|
|Health Insurance||2018pdf icon|
NCHS Releases New Study on Emergency Department Visits Related to Sports Injuries for Young Americans