NCHS Press Room
Nearly 15% of U.S. adults aged 18 and over have difficulty hearing even when using a hearing aid.
- New Release: Hearing Difficulties Among Adults: United States, 2019 (July 28, 2021)
- STATCAST: The 2020 Decline in Life Expectancy (July 21, 2021)
- Weekly COVID-19 Mortality Overview (July 28, 2021)
- Bi-Weekly Update: Symptoms of Anxiety or Depressive Disorder and Use of Mental Health Care Among Adults During the COVID-19 Pandemic — United States, 2021 (July 14, 2021)
- Stats of the States: Montana
- Next Up: Back, Lower Limb, and Upper Limb Pain Among U.S. Adults, 2019 (July 29, 2021)
In order to access embargoed and password protected materials, reporters should contact the CDC/NCHS Press Room at 301-458-4800 or register with the NCHS Media List.
Persons with disabilities experiencing problems accessing PDF files should contact the Public Affairs Office at 301-458-4800.
STATCAST – The 2020 Decline in Life Expectancy
The 2020 Decline in Life Expectancy