NCHS Press Room
More than 1 out of 4 U.S. veterans aged 25-64 were somewhat worried about paying medical bills.
Source: National Health Interview Survey
- Financial Burden of Medical Care Among Veterans Aged 25–64, by Health Insurance Coverage: United States, 2019–2021 (March 22, 2023)
- Blog: Q & A from Author of Emergency Department Visits Related to Mental Health Disorders Among Adults, by Race and Hispanic Ethnicity (March 1, 2023)
- Weekly COVID-19 Mortality Overview (March 22, 2023)
- Stats of the States: North Dakota
- Next Up: Updated Methodology to Estimate Overall and Unintended Pregnancy Rates in the United States (April 12, 2023)
In order to access embargoed and password protected materials, reporters should contact the CDC/NCHS Press Room at 301-458-4800 or register with the NCHS Media List.
Persons with disabilities experiencing problems accessing PDF files should contact the Public Affairs Office at 301-458-4800.
STATCAST – The Toll of COVID-19 on Physician Practices
NHANES Pre-Pandemic Data Release, Part I