NCHS Press Room
Nearly 9% of U.S. families with at least one older adult have experienced problems paying medical bills and have forgone medical care.
- New Release: Selected Financial Burdens to Health Care Among Families With Older Adults by Family Composition: United States, 2017-2018 (July 15, 2020)pdf icon
- Next Up: Infant Mortality in the United States, 2018: Data From the Period Linked Birth/Infant Death File (July 16, 2020)
- State Profile of the Week: Georgia
- COVID-19 Data (Deaths, Mental Health, Access to Care)
- About Provisional Death Data for COVID-19pdf icon
In order to access embargoed and password protected materials, reporters should contact the CDC/NCHS Press Room at 301-458-4800 or register with the NCHS Media List.
Persons with disabilities experiencing problems accessing PDF files should contact the Public Affairs Office at 301-458-4800.
|Topic||Most Recent Final||Most Recent Preliminary/Provisional|
|Provisional COVID-19 Death Counts Updates of Totals by Week and State||Updated Monday–Friday, by 12 p.m. EST|
|Weekly Provisional COVID-19 Death Count Updates by Select Demographic and Geographic Characteristics||Updated Wednesdays, by 5 p.m. EST|
|Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19||Updated Wednesdays, by 5 p.m. EST|
|Mortality/Deaths||2018pdf icon||Quarterly Provisional Estimates for Selected Indicators of Mortality, 2017–Quarter 3, 2019|
|Births||2018pdf icon||Quarterly Provisional Estimates for Selected Birth Indicators, 2017-Quarter 4, 2019|
|Leading Causes of Death||2018pdf icon||Quarterly Provisional Estimates for Selected Indicators of Mortality, 2017–Quarter 3, 2019|
|Drug Overdose Deaths||2018pdf icon||1-yr Period Ending November 2019|
|Opioid Deaths||2018pdf icon||1-yr Period Ending November 2019|
|Health Insurance||January–June 2019pdf icon|
New Release of 2018 Mortality Data and New Data on Maternal Mortality in the United States