Stat of the Day
5.4% of U.S. children under age 18 - or nearly 4 million children - have food allergies.
Source: National Health Interview Survey
- New Release: The Association of Marital Status and Offers of Employer-Based Health Insurance Coverage for Employed Women Aged 27–64: United States, 2014–2015 (01/12/2017)
- Next Up: Physician Office Visits for Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in Children and Adolescents Aged 4-17 Years; United States 2012-2013 (01/25/2017)
- State Profile of the Week: Illinois
In order to access embargoed and password protected materials, reporters should contact the CDC/NCHS Press Room at 301-458-4800 or register with the NCHS Media List.
Persons with disabilities experiencing problems accessing PDF files should contact the Public Affairs Office at 301-458-4800.
- Page last reviewed: January 19, 2017
- Page last updated: January 19, 2017
- Content source: