NIOSH Video and Multimedia
Practical Demonstrations of Ergonomic Principles
This video is a supplement to a NIOSH publication 2011-191, which consists of a series of demonstrations designed to complement training on ergonomic principles.
Jon Stewart and John Feal: Healthcare for sick 9/11 responders and survivors
Jon Stewart and John Feal are tireless advocates for 9/11 responders and survivors.
Arc Flash Awareness
This video addresses a problem of an estimated 5 to 10 arc flash accidents occurring in electrical equipment every day in the United States, in 2007.
- NIOSH Joins National Safety Council in Observing National Safety Month
- NIOSH, NC State University Sign MOU to Advance Occupational Robotics Safety and Health Research
- NIOSH Activities at the 2019 American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Expo (AIHce EXP)
- NIOSH activities at the annual conference of the American Thoracic Society
- New NIOSH Study Describes Drug Overdoses at Work
- Illicit Drugs, Including Fentanyl: Preventing Occupational Exposure to Emergency Responders
- Disparities in mental health treatment following the World Trade Center disaster: implications for mental health care and health services research.
- Influence of specific surface area on coal dust explosibility using the 20-L chamber.
- Effectiveness of a vacuum lifting system in reducing spinal load during airline baggage handling.
- Former NFL players die at a faster rate than other professional athletes, study findsexternal icon
- Lifejackets for Lobstermen tour Downeast harborsexternal icon
- Workplace Overdoses on the Rise, New Study Saysexternal icon
- Too often, personal safety is only an afterthought for veterinariansexternal icon
NIOSH Social Media
- Nura Sadeghpour
- Stephanie Stevens
- Katie Shahan
- For partnership activities: