- Allyson Felix, track and field star, joins Hear Her campaign to raise awareness about maternal mortality Wednesday, March 3, 2021
- CDC to Require Airlines to Collect Contact Information from Passengers from DRC and Guinea Tuesday, March 2, 2021
- CDC’s Tips From Former Smokers® Campaign Returns With New Ads Monday, March 1, 2021
- Media Statement from CDC Director Rochelle P. Walensky, MD, MPH, on Signing the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices’ Recommendation to Use Janssen’s COVID-19 Vaccine in People 18 and Older Sunday, February 28, 2021
- CDC has updated its food safety alert for a Listeria outbreak linked to queso fresco made by El Abuelito Cheese Inc. Saturday, February 27, 2021
- USG to Initiate Public Health Measures to Respond to Ebola in Guinea and DRC Friday, February 26, 2021
- Listeria Outbreak Update CDC warns to avoid all Cheese Sold Under the Brand Name El Abuelito Wednesday, February 24, 2021
- CDC MEDIA TELEBRIEFING: National Forum on COVID-19 Vaccine Wednesday, February 24, 2021
CDC is responding to the novel coronavirus outbreak.
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to COVID-19.
If you are sick with COVID-19 or suspect you are infected, take steps to help prevent the disease from spreading.
Protect yourself and your community from getting and spreading COVID-19.
People at any age with certain underlying medical conditions are at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
Sign up for email updates related to CDC news and events.