- CDC Statement on B.1.1.529 (Omicron variant) Friday, November 26, 2021
- CDC Expands Eligibility for COVID-19 Booster Shots to All Adults Friday, November 19, 2021
- CDC Testing Shows Commercial Lab Vials Contain No Trace of Virus Known to Cause Smallpox Friday, November 19, 2021
- CDC’s National Violent Death Reporting System Helps Tell the Story of Homicides of American Indian and Alaska Native People Thursday, November 18, 2021
- Imported Monkeypox case Reported in Maryland Wednesday, November 17, 2021
- A CDC Food Safety Alert Regarding a Multistate Outbreak of E. coli O157 Infections Linked to Spinach has been Posted Wednesday, November 17, 2021
- CDC/NIOSH to Host Panel Discussion on Protecting Health Worker Mental Health: A Call to Action Friday, November 12, 2021
- Global Progress Against Measles Threatened Amidst COVID-19 Pandemic Wednesday, November 10, 2021
Get a COVID-19 vaccine.
Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect yourself and others.
Stay 6 feet apart from others who don’t live with you.
Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
- National Center for Environmental Health
- National Center for Health Statistics
- National Center for HIV, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Center for Global Health
- National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases
Sign up for email updates related to CDC news and events.