Contact Media Relations
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
(404) 639-3286 | firstname.lastname@example.org
After Hours – (770) 488-7100
Get Updates | Request Form(http://wcms-wp.cdc.gov/media/subtopic/contact.htm)
New Prediabetes Awareness Campaign Features Unexpected Animal Videos to Encourage Americans to Learn Their Risk - Press Release
American Diabetes Association, American Medical Association, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Ad Council launch new creative awareness effort aimed at reducing the incidence of type 2 diabetes
Country with world's highest HIV prevalence is now controlling its HIV epidemic - Press Release
New findings from Swaziland, supported by the Swazi Ministry of Health and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) through the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), reveal remarkable progress in controlling the country's HIV epidemic and are the latest to show that global HIV efforts are helping to curb the HIV epidemic and saving lives.
CDC reminds travelers to Europe: Protect against measles - Press Release
With the peak summer travel season under way, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is reminding travelers to Europe and other global destinations to take steps to protect themselves against measles amid outbreaks of the disease.
New CDC report: More than 100 million Americans have diabetes or prediabetes - Press Release
More than 100 million U.S. adults are now living with diabetes or prediabetes, according to a new report released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
CDC Releases and Announcements
- CDC awards $12 million to help states fight opioid overdose epidemic - Press ReleaseMonday, July 17, 2017
- Transcript : Vital Signs Opioid Prescription Changes - TranscriptFriday, July 07, 2017
- New CDC Report shows deaths from cancer higher in rural America - Press ReleaseThursday, July 06, 2017
- Opioid Prescribing is Still High and Varies from County to County - Digital Press KitThursday, July 06, 2017
- Opioid prescribing is still high and varies widely throughout the U.S. - Press ReleaseThursday, July 06, 2017
- CDC Telebriefing: New Vital Signs Report - Media AdvisoryThursday, July 06, 2017
- Page last reviewed: July 6, 2017
- Page last updated: July 6, 2017
- Content source: