- COVID-19 Travel Health Notice Levels and Testing for International Travelers Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Transcript for CDC Telebriefing on the COVID-19 Outbreak Thursday, November 19, 2020
- 50.6 Million U.S. Adults Currently Use Tobacco Products Thursday, November 19, 2020
- CDC MEDIA TELEBRIEFING: Update on COVID-19 Wednesday, November 18, 2020
- Ebola Outbreak in the Democratic Republic of the Congo Ends Wednesday, November 18, 2020
- CDC Expands U.S. Diabetes Surveillance System with new Social Determinants of Health Module Tuesday, November 17, 2020
- CDC Awards $1.5 Million for Research to Reduce Exposures to Workplace Hazards through Robotic Technology Monday, November 16, 2020
- CDC Investigation Notice: CDC investigating outbreak of E. coli infections Tuesday, November 10, 2020
CDC is responding to the novel coronavirus outbreak.
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to COVID-19.
If you are sick with COVID-19 or suspect you are infected, take steps to help prevent the disease from spreading.
Protect yourself and your community from getting and spreading COVID-19.
People at any age with certain underlying medical conditions are at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
Sign up for email updates related to CDC news and events.