- CDC to Invest $2.1 Billion to Protect Patients and Healthcare Workers from COVID-19 and Future Infectious Diseases Friday, September 17, 2021
- Number of States with High Obesity Prevalence Rises to Sixteen Wednesday, September 15, 2021
- AmeriCorps and CDC Launch Public Health AmeriCorps, Seek Proposals to Build a New Generation of Public Health Leaders Wednesday, September 8, 2021
- CDC Announces More Than $300 Million in Funding to Support Community Health Workers Friday, September 3, 2021
- CDC launches COVID-19 resources for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities Tuesday, August 31, 2021
- CDC Statement Following ACIP Pfizer-BioNTech Vote Monday, August 30, 2021
- CDC Investigation Update: CDC identifies source in Salmonella outbreak linked to Italian-style meats Thursday, August 26, 2021
- Vice President Kamala Harris Opens New CDC Southeast Asia Regional Office in Vietnam Wednesday, August 25, 2021
Get a COVID-19 vaccine.
Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect yourself and others.
Stay 6 feet apart from others who don’t live with you.
Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
- National Center for Environmental Health
- National Center for Health Statistics
- National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Center for Global Health
- National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases
Sign up for email updates related to CDC news and events.