- CDC Presents Inaugural Award for Advancements in Health Equity to Oregon's Lessie Williams Wednesday, August 5, 2020
- CDC Expects 2020 Outbreak of Life-Threatening Acute Flaccid Myelitis Transcript Tuesday, August 4, 2020
- CDC Expects 2020 Outbreak of Life-Threatening Acute Flaccid Myelitis Tuesday, August 4, 2020
- CDC Telebriefing: New Vital Signs Report Tuesday, August 4, 2020
- CDC Investigation Update: Multistate Salmonella Outbreak Continues to Grow; Now Linked to Red Onions Friday, July 31, 2020
- Study highlights importance of CDC mitigation strategies Friday, July 31, 2020
- CMS and CDC announce provider reimbursement available for counseling patients to self-isolate at time of COVID-19 testing Thursday, July 30, 2020
- Transcript for CDC Telebriefing on New Resources and Tools to Support Opening Schools Friday, July 24, 2020
CDC is responding to the novel coronavirus outbreak.
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to COVID-19.
If you are sick with COVID-19 or suspect you are infected, take steps to help prevent the disease from spreading.
Protect yourself and your community from getting and spreading COVID-19.
People at any age with certain underlying medical conditions are at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
Sign up for email updates related to CDC news and events.