- CDC Issues Eviction Order in Areas of Substantial and High Transmission Tuesday, August 3, 2021
- CDC Extends Order at the Southern and Northern Land Borders Monday, August 2, 2021
- Statement from CDC Director Rochelle P. Walensky, MD, MPH on Today’s MMWR Friday, July 30, 2021
- CDC MEDIA TELEBRIEFING: Update on COVID-19 Tuesday, July 27, 2021
- CDC awards $117 Million to Advance Innovation and Health Equity in Federal Initiative to End HIV Tuesday, July 27, 2021
- Title 42 Order Reassessment and Exception for Unaccompanied Noncitizen Children Friday, July 16, 2021
- CDC and Texas Confirm Monkeypox In U.S. Traveler Friday, July 16, 2021
- CDC warns of Salmonella infections linked to BrightFarms brand Sunny Crunch Salad Thursday, July 15, 2021
Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect yourself and others.
Stay 6 feet apart from others who don’t live with you.
Get a COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you.
Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
- National Center for Environmental Health
- National Center for Health Statistics
- National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Center for Global Health
- National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases
Sign up for email updates related to CDC news and events.