Contact Media Relations
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
(404) 639-3286 | email@example.com
After Hours – (770) 488-7100
Get Updates | Request Form(http://wcms-wp.cdc.gov/media/subtopic/contact.htm)
CDC Hosts Media Availability for New Ebola Exhibition - Media Advisory
CDC will host a media availability on June 28, 2017, for reporters who want to tour the new exhibition, EBOLA: People + Public Health + Political Will.
CDC surveys find increase in the number of U.S. counties with Aedes aegypti and Aedes albopictus mosquitoes that can spread Zika - Media Statement
The Southern United States shows a substantial increase in the number of counties that reported evidence of the mosquitoes that can spread chikungunya, dengue, and Zika viruses, according to new research by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published in the Journal of Medical Entomology June 19.
Youth tobacco product use, including e-cigarettes, drops during 2015-2016 - Press Release
The number of middle and high school students who say they are current tobacco users - defined as having used a tobacco product in the past 30 days - dropped from 4.7 million in 2015 to 3.9 million in 2016, according to new data published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) Center for Tobacco Products.
Updated CDC Travel Health Book Now Online - Press Release
CDC's 2018 Yellow Book, the definitive guide for healthy international travel, is now available for free online and for order in hard copy.
CDC Releases and Announcements
- Transcript : CDC Telebriefing - Update on Zika pregnancy outcomes in U.S. Territories - TranscriptFriday, June 09, 2017
- CDC analysis of data from US territories finds serious birth defects in about 1 in 12 fetuses or infants of pregnant women with Zika infection in the first trimester - Press ReleaseThursday, June 08, 2017
- Vital Signs Legionnaires' TranscriptThursday, June 08, 2017
- CDC Telebriefing: Update on Zika pregnancy outcomes in U.S. Territories - Media AdvisoryThursday, June 08, 2017
- Community Mitigation Guidelines to Prevent Pandemic Influenza - United States, 2017 - Digital Press KitTuesday, June 06, 2017
- Legionnaires' Disease - Digital Press KitTuesday, June 06, 2017
- Page last reviewed: July 1, 2016
- Page last updated: July 1, 2016
- Content source: