- CDC Issues Phases 2B and 3 of the Conditional Sailing Order Wednesday, May 5, 2021
- CDC Principal Deputy Director Named 2021 Service to America Medal Monday, May 3, 2021
- Ebola Outbreak Over in the Democratic Republic of the Congo Monday, May 3, 2021
- Fully Vaccinated Adults 65 and Older Are 94% Less Likely to Be Hospitalized with COVID-19 Wednesday, April 28, 2021
- FDA and CDC Lift Recommended Pause on Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) COVID-19 Vaccine Use Following Thorough Safety Review Friday, April 23, 2021
- FDA and CDC Virtual Press Conference: Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine **Registration Required** Friday, April 23, 2021
- CDC Investigation Notice: CDC investigating outbreak of Salmonella infections linked to cashew brie cheese Friday, April 23, 2021
- Transgender Women Urgently Need More HIV Prevention and Treatment Services, New CDC Data Show Thursday, April 15, 2021
Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect yourself and others.
Stay 6 feet apart from others who don’t live with you.
Get a COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you.
Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
- National Center for Environmental Health
- National Center for Health Statistics
- National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Center for Global Health
- National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases
Sign up for email updates related to CDC news and events.