- CDC COVID-19 Study Shows mRNA Vaccines Reduce Risk of Infection by 91 Percent for Fully Vaccinated People Monday, June 7, 2021
- Statement from CDC Director Rochelle P. Walensky, MD, MPH Friday, June 4, 2021
- Media Statement from CDC Director Rochelle P. Walensky, MD, MPH, on 40 years since CDC published its first report on HIV in the United States Thursday, June 3, 2021
- CDC Investigation Notice: Outbreak of Salmonella Wednesday, June 2, 2021
- CDC Virtual Event: Commemorating 70 Years of CDC Disease Detectives on the Front Lines of Public Health Wednesday, June 2, 2021
- CDC Statement on President’s Fiscal Year 2022 Budget Friday, May 28, 2021
- CDC Investigating New Outbreaks of Salmonella Infections Linked to Backyard Poultry Thursday, May 20, 2021
- Largest CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Effectiveness Study in Health Workers Shows mRNA Vaccines 94% Effective Friday, May 14, 2021
Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect yourself and others.
Stay 6 feet apart from others who don’t live with you.
Get a COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you.
Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
- National Center for Environmental Health
- National Center for Health Statistics
- National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Center for Global Health
- National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases
Sign up for email updates related to CDC news and events.