Latest News Releases
- video icon CDC Streaming Health Videos
- photo icon Public Health Image Library
- edit icon CDC Features
- audio icon CDC Radio | Podcasts
(404) 639-3286 (9:00 am – 6:00 pm)
(770) 488-7100 (After Hours)
Rochelle P. Walensky, MD, MPH, is the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Administrator of the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry. She is an influential scholar whose pioneering research has helped advance the national and global response to HIV/AIDS. Dr. Walensky is also a well-respected expert on the value of testing and treatment of deadly viruses.
Director’s Page | Director of CDC Photos | Director Debriefs
Get the facts about COVID-19 and the virus that causes it, including how it spreads and new variants.
- Unknown Food Source – Listeria Infections Announced February 2023
- Drug-resistant Infections Associated with Artificial Tears Announced February 2023
- Raw Oysters - Norovirus Infections Announced December 2022
- Enoki Mushrooms - Listeria infections Announced November 2022
CDC Center Newsrooms
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (NCCDPHP)
- National Center for Environmental Health
- National Center for Health Statistics
- National Center for HIV, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Center for Global Health
- National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases
Sign up for email updates related to CDC news and events.