- HHS Secretary Alex Azar and CDC Director Dr. Robert R. Redfield to give update on COVID-19 response, Operation Warp Speed Tuesday, October 20, 2020
- CDC and the American Mosquito Control Association Collaborate on First-ever Comprehensive Resources for Mosquito Control in Areas Affected by Natural Disasters Tuesday, October 13, 2020
- CDC shares guidance on how to stay safe during and after Hurricane Delta Friday, October 9, 2020
- CDC Updates “How COVID is Spread” Webpage Monday, October 5, 2020
- CDC Medical Officer Honored with 2020 Sammies Award Monday, October 5, 2020
- CDC investigating Salmonella outbreaks linked to pet bearded dragons, pet hedgehogs Thursday, October 1, 2020
- Cruise Ship No Sail Order Extended Through October 31, 2020 Wednesday, September 30, 2020
- Salmonella Investigation Update Thursday, September 24, 2020
CDC is responding to the novel coronavirus outbreak.
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to COVID-19.
If you are sick with COVID-19 or suspect you are infected, take steps to help prevent the disease from spreading.
Protect yourself and your community from getting and spreading COVID-19.
People at any age with certain underlying medical conditions are at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
Sign up for email updates related to CDC news and events.