Contact Media Relations
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
(404) 639-3286 | firstname.lastname@example.org
After Hours – (770) 488-7100
Get Updates | Request Form(http://wcms-wp.cdc.gov/media/subtopic/contact.htm)
Rural Americans less likely to wear seat belts, more likely to die in crashes - Press Release
Adult motor vehicle drivers and passengers in America's most rural counties had motor-vehicle death rates 3 to 10 times higher than those in the most urban counties
Why Global Health Security Is Essential to U.S. National Security - Press Release
How does CDC fulfill its mission to keep America safe from health threats? The first-ever special supplement to CDC's Emerging Infectious Diseases (EID) journal details progress made in preventing, detecting, and responding to disease threats around the world.
CDC and ATSDR support local, state, and federal response to public health needs resulting from recent natural events.
If you are in a disaster or emergency, it’s important that you take steps to prevent illness from unsafe food and water.
CDC Releases and Announcements
- Sustaining Global Health Security is Critical to Protecting America's National Security - Digital Press KitThursday, September 21, 2017
- Essentials for Parenting Toddlers and Preschoolers - Digital Press KitWednesday, September 20, 2017
- 5 African countries approach control of their HIV epidemics as U.S. government launches bold strategy to accelerate progress - Press ReleaseTuesday, September 19, 2017
- CDC Hurricane Support - Press ReleaseMonday, September 18, 2017
- CDC and Texas Health Officials Warn About Illness Linked to Raw Milk from Texas Dairy - Press ReleaseFriday, September 15, 2017
- Stay Safe after Hurricanes, Flooding - Media AdvisoryWednesday, September 13, 2017
- Page last reviewed: September 13, 2017
- Page last updated: September 13, 2017
- Content source: