- CDC Issues Domestic Travel Advisory for New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut Saturday, March 28, 2020
- CDC Statement on COVID-19 Apple App Friday, March 27, 2020
- CDC Statement on Self-Quarantine Guidance for Greater New York City Transportation and Delivery Workers Thursday, March 26, 2020
- Autism Prevalence Rises in Communities Monitored by CDC Thursday, March 26, 2020
- CDC’s successful Tips From Former Smokers campaign returns on March 23 Wednesday, March 25, 2020
- Higher Daily Step Count Linked with Lower All-cause Mortality Tuesday, March 24, 2020
- CDC’s successful Tips From Former Smokers campaign returns on March 23 Monday, March 23, 2020
- CDC Encourages Donating Blood If You Are Well Thursday, March 19, 2020
CDC is responding to the novel coronavirus outbreak.
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to COVID-19.
If you are sick with COVID-19 or suspect you are infected, take steps to help prevent the disease from spreading.
Protect yourself and your community from getting and spreading COVID-19.
Sign up for email updates related to CDC news and events.