Contact Media Relations
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Media Request Form(http://wcms-wp.cdc.gov/media/subtopic/contact.htm)
- Get Updates
Media Announcements and Events – Transcript Available for CDC Telebriefing: EIS Conference
CDC’s Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS) is hosting the 66th Annual EIS Conference from April 24-27 in Atlanta. During the event, EIS officers—also known as CDC disease detectives—describe the investigations they conducted over the past year.
U.S. Cancer Statistics Data Visualization Website - Digital Press Kit
CDC releases NEW, interactive U.S. Cancer Statistics data displays that improve the access to and look of the official federal cancer statistics.
Transcript for CDC Telebriefing: EIS Conference - Transcript
Transcript for CDC Telebriefing: EIS Conference
Dispatches from the Front Lines: CDC's Disease Detective Conference - Press Release
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will hold its 66th Annual Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS) Conference April 24-27, 2017, in Atlanta. The event showcases recent groundbreaking and often life-saving investigations by EIS officers-better known as CDC's disease detectives.
Annual EIS Conference looks to shape the future of public health - Digital Press Kit
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will hold its 66th Annual Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS) Conference April 24-27, 2017, in Atlanta.
CDC Releases and Announcements
- Campylobacter, Salmonella led bacterial foodborne illnesses in 2016 - Press ReleaseFriday, April 21, 2017
- Rates of new diagnosed cases of type 1 and type 2 diabetes on the rise among children, teens - Press ReleaseWednesday, April 12, 2017
- 66th Annual EIS Conference - Media AdvisoryWednesday, April 12, 2017
- CDC assisting investigation of animal material found in packaged salad - Media StatementSaturday, April 08, 2017
- CDC Telebriefing: New Vital Signs Report - Zika Virus - TranscriptTuesday, April 04, 2017
- About 1 in 10 U.S. pregnant women with confirmed Zika infection had a fetus or baby with birth defects in 2016 - Press ReleaseTuesday, April 04, 2017
- Page last reviewed: April 24, 2017
- Page last updated: April 24, 2017
- Content source: