Contact Media Relations
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Media Request Form(http://wcms-wp.cdc.gov/media/subtopic/contact.htm)
- Get Updates
Crypto outbreaks linked to swimming have doubled since 2014 - Press Release
Outbreaks of a parasitic infection linked to swimming pools and water playgrounds are increasingly being reported to CDC, with twice as many outbreaks in 2016 as in 2014.
New Hepatitis C Infections Nearly Tripled over Five Years
Deadly virus concentrated among baby boomers and increasing rapidly among new generations of Americans
CDC finalizes vaccine recommendation for adults traveling to areas with cholera - Media Statement
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's recommendation for the use of a cholera vaccine in adults traveling to areas with cholera is now final.
CDC updates guidance on interpretation of Zika testing results for pregnant women - Press Release
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) today issued a Health Alert Notice with updated guidance for healthcare professionals to interpret Zika test results for women who live in, or frequently travel (daily or weekly) to areas with a CDC Zika travel notice.
CDC Releases and Announcements
- Lyme and other tickborne diseases - Digital Press KitThursday, May 04, 2017
- CDC Telebriefing: Transcript for Vital Signs African American Health - TranscriptWednesday, May 03, 2017
- African-American Death Rate Drops 25 Percent - Press ReleaseTuesday, May 02, 2017
- African American Health: Creating Equal Opportunities for Health - Digital Press KitTuesday, May 02, 2017
- U.S.-licensed yellow fever vaccine supply to be depleted by mid-2017 - Media StatementMonday, May 01, 2017
- CDC Telebriefing: New Vital Signs Report - African-American Health: What can public health professionals and community organizations do to help achieve better health outcomes? - Media AdvisoryMonday, May 01, 2017
- Page last reviewed: July 1, 2016
- Page last updated: July 1, 2016
- Content source: