Contact Media Relations
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Media Request Form(http://wcms-wp.cdc.gov/media/subtopic/contact.htm)
- Get Updates
Dispatches from the Front Lines: CDC's Disease Detective Conference - Press Release
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will hold its 66th Annual Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS) Conference April 24-27, 2017, in Atlanta. The event showcases recent groundbreaking and often life-saving investigations by EIS officers-better known as CDC's disease detectives.
Annual EIS Conference looks to shape the future of public health - Digital Press Kit
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will hold its 66th Annual Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS) Conference April 24-27, 2017, in Atlanta.
Campylobacter, Salmonella led bacterial foodborne illnesses in 2016 - Press Release
Campylobacter and Salmonella caused the most reported bacterial foodborne illnesses in 2016, according to preliminary data published today in CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report.
Rates of new diagnosed cases of type 1 and type 2 diabetes on the rise among children, teens - Press Release
Rates of new diagnosed cases of type 1 and type 2 diabetes are increasing among youth in the United States, according to a report, Incidence Trends of Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes among Youths, 2002-2012, published today in the New England Journal of Medicine.
CDC Releases and Announcements
- 66th Annual EIS Conference - Media AdvisoryWednesday, April 12, 2017
- CDC assisting investigation of animal material found in packaged salad - Media StatementSaturday, April 08, 2017
- CDC Telebriefing: New Vital Signs Report - Zika Virus - TranscriptTuesday, April 04, 2017
- About 1 in 10 U.S. pregnant women with confirmed Zika infection had a fetus or baby with birth defects in 2016 - Press ReleaseTuesday, April 04, 2017
- CDC Study Finds Flu Vaccine Saves Children's Lives - Press ReleaseMonday, April 03, 2017
- Annual Report to the Nation: Cancer Death Rates Continue to Decline - Press ReleaseFriday, March 31, 2017
- Page last reviewed: April 24, 2017
- Page last updated: April 24, 2017
- Content source: