- CDC Expands Negative COVID-19 Test Requirement to All Air Passengers Entering the United States Tuesday, January 12, 2021
- HHS Announces $22 Billion in Funding to Support Expanded Testing, Vaccination Distribution Thursday, January 7, 2021
- Transcript: CDC Update on COVID-19 Wednesday, January 6, 2021
- CDC Media Telebriefing: Update on COVID-19 Wednesday, January 6, 2021
- Transcript: CDC Update on COVID-19 Wednesday, December 30, 2020
- CDC Media Telebriefing: Update on COVID-19 Wednesday, December 30, 2020
- CDC 2020 in Review Tuesday, December 29, 2020
- CDC to Require Negative COVID-19 Test for Air Travelers from the United Kingdom to the U.S. Thursday, December 24, 2020
CDC is responding to the novel coronavirus outbreak.
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to COVID-19.
If you are sick with COVID-19 or suspect you are infected, take steps to help prevent the disease from spreading.
Protect yourself and your community from getting and spreading COVID-19.
People at any age with certain underlying medical conditions are at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
Sign up for email updates related to CDC news and events.