- United States Coronavirus (COVID-19) Death Toll Surpasses 100,000 Thursday, May 28, 2020
- CDC updates COVID-19 transmission webpage to clarify information about types of spread Friday, May 22, 2020
- CDC Releases Recommendations for Communities of Faith Friday, May 22, 2020
- CDC Health Scientist wins 2019 Arthur S. Flemming Award Friday, May 22, 2020
- CDC Investigation Notice - Salmonella Infections Linked to Live Poultry in Backyard Flocks Wednesday, May 20, 2020
- CDC releases resources to assist states to open Wednesday, May 20, 2020
- HHS Delivers Funding to Expand Testing Capacity for States, Territories, Tribes Monday, May 18, 2020
- Media Statement from Dr. Robert Redfield, CDC Director; Dr. Steve Hahn, FDA Commissioner; and Dr. Anthony Fauci, NIAID Director Tuesday, May 12, 2020
CDC is responding to the novel coronavirus outbreak.
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to COVID-19.
If you are sick with COVID-19 or suspect you are infected, take steps to help prevent the disease from spreading.
Protect yourself and your community from getting and spreading COVID-19.
Sign up for email updates related to CDC news and events.