FDA Media Briefing: Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine
A joint media briefing with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to discuss six reported cases of a rare type of blood clot in individuals who received the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine.
Tuesday, Apr. 13 at 10:00 a.m. ET
Transcripts will be posted as soon as they are available.
- Transgender Women Urgently Need More HIV Prevention and Treatment Services, New CDC Data Show Thursday, April 15, 2021
- Reported STDs Reach All-time High for 6th Consecutive Year Tuesday, April 13, 2021
- FDA Media Briefing: Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine Tuesday, April 13, 2021
- Joint CDC and FDA Statement on Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Tuesday, April 13, 2021
- Media Statement from CDC Director Rochelle P. Walensky, MD, MPH, on Racism and Health Thursday, April 8, 2021
- Federal Grantees May Now Use Funds to Purchase Fentanyl Test Strips Wednesday, April 7, 2021
- CDC Awards $3 Billion to Expand COVID-19 Vaccine Programs Wednesday, April 7, 2021
- Nearly 80 percent of teachers, school staff, and childcare workers receive at least one shot of COVID-19 vaccine Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect yourself and others.
Stay 6 feet apart from others who don’t live with you.
Get a COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you.
Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
- National Center for Environmental Health
- National Center for Health Statistics
- National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Center for Global Health
- National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases
Sign up for email updates related to CDC news and events.