Latest News Releases
No YouTube Video ID Found. It could be that the video has not been uploaded to YouTube yet.
Rochelle P. Walensky, MD, MPH, is the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Administrator of the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry. She is an influential scholar whose pioneering research has helped advance the national and global response to HIV/AIDS. Dr. Walensky is also a well-respected expert on the value of testing and treatment of deadly viruses.
Director’s Page | Director Debriefs
Get the facts about COVID-19 and the virus that causes it, including how it spreads and new variants.
- Cantaloupes – Salmonella Infections Announced November 2023
- Peaches, Nectarines, and Plums – Listeria Infections Announced November 2023
- Dry Dog Food – Salmonella Infections Announced November 2023
- Fresh Diced Onions - Salmonella Infections Announced November 2023
CDC Center Newsrooms
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (NCCDPHP)
- National Center for Environmental Health
- National Center for Health Statistics
- National Center for HIV, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Center for Global Health
- National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases
Sign up for email updates related to CDC news and events.