- Media Statement from CDC Director Rochelle P. Walensky, MD, MPH, on Racism and Health Thursday, April 8, 2021
- Federal Grantees May Now Use Funds to Purchase Fentanyl Test Strips Wednesday, April 7, 2021
- CDC Awards $3 Billion to Expand COVID-19 Vaccine Programs Wednesday, April 7, 2021
- Nearly 80 percent of teachers, school staff, and childcare workers receive at least one shot of COVID-19 vaccine Tuesday, April 6, 2021
- CDC Issues Next Phase of the Conditional Sail Order for Cruise Ship Operators Friday, April 2, 2021
- CDC Issues Updated Guidance on Travel for Fully Vaccinated People Friday, April 2, 2021
- CDC Investigation Notice: CDC investigating Salmonella outbreak linked to wild songbirds Thursday, April 1, 2021
- CDC and NIH bring COVID-19 self-testing to residents in two locales Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect yourself and others.
Stay 6 feet apart from others who don’t live with you.
Get a COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you.
Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
Sign up for email updates related to CDC news and events.