CDC Announcements and Events
Monday, April 23, 2018
CDC’s Tips From Former Smokers campaign resumes for 25 weeks on April 23, 2018. The 15- and 30-second ads will air nationally on television, online, and in print advertisements. Markets that have higher rates of cigarette smoking will have additional airings and advertisements for increased awareness.
Information on the Tips is available at cdc.gov/tips. News media can preview or download broadcast quality ads at www.plowsharegroup.com/media_downloads/cdc-media-2018.php.
- CDC’s Tips From Former Smokers: Anti-smoking campaign launches seventh year - Media Advisory Friday, April 20, 2018
- Annual EIS Conference - Reports From the Front Lines of Public Health - Digital Press Kit Monday, April 16, 2018
- Boots on the Ground: Reports from CDC’s Disease Detectives - Press Release Monday, April 16, 2018
- 67th Annual EIS Conference - Media Advisory Thursday, April 12, 2018
- Transcript for VitalSigns Teleconference: Antibiotic Resistant Germs - Transcript Tuesday, April 3, 2018
- CDC Telebriefing - New Vital Signs Report: Antibiotic Resistant Germs - Media Advisory Tuesday, April 3, 2018
- Germs with Unusual Antibiotic Resistance Widespread in U.S. - Press Release Tuesday, April 3, 2018
- U.S. drug overdose deaths continue to rise; increase fueled by synthetic opioids - Press Release Thursday, March 29, 2018
- Page last reviewed: January 31, 2018
- Page last updated: April 13, 2018
- Content source: