Infectious disease outbreaks currently being reported on by CDC. Listings include those outbreaks for which content is currently published on the CDC website.
Recent investigations reported on CDC.gov
- Live Poultry in Backyard Flocks - Salmonella Announced June 2017
- Vulto Creamery Soft Raw Milk Cheese - Listeria monocytogenes Announced March 2017
Outbreaks Affecting International Travelers
Further Sources for Content about Specific Outbreaks
- Multistate Foodborne Outbreaks – Foodborne outbreaks listed by year
- Health Alert Network – Health alerts, health advisories, updates, and info service messages. Designed for public health and medical communities.
- Recent Outbreaks and Incidents – Events involving the CDC Emergency Operations Center
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report – Outbreak investigation reports included among other content. Note that outbreak material includes state health department investigations. Designed for public health and medical communities.
Get Email Updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Page last reviewed: January 30, 2017
- Page last updated: January 23, 2017
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media