CDC Current Outbreak List
Infectious disease outbreaks currently being reported on by CDC. Listings include those outbreaks for which content is currently published on the CDC website.
Recent investigations reported on CDC.gov
- Listeria Outbreak Linked to Brie and Camembert Cheese Announced September 2022
- Ground Beef - Ecoli Announced September 2022
- Small Turtles - Salmonella infections Announced July 2022
- Ice Cream - Listeria Infections Announced July 2022
- Backyard Poultry – Salmonella Infections Announced June 2022
- Hepatitis of Unknown Cause in Children Announced May 2022
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Announced January 2020
- Lung Injury Associated with E-cigarette Use or Vaping Announced August 2019
- Raw Milk – Drug-resistant Brucella (RB51) Announced February 2019
- Measles Outbreaks 2019 Announced January 2019
- Outbreaks of hepatitis A in multiple states among people who are homeless and people who use drugs Announced March 2017
Please see the Travelers’ Health site for a complete list.
- Watch - Ebola in Uganda September 2022
- Alert - Global Polio September 2022
- Alert - Floods in Balochistan and Sindh Provinces, Pakistan September 2022
- Watch - A Strain of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Newport in Mexico September 2022
- Watch - Dengue in Asia and the Pacific Islands September 2022
- Watch - Dengue in Africa and the Middle East August 2022
- Alert - Yellow Fever in Kenya July 2022
- Multistate Foodborne Outbreaks – Foodborne outbreaks listed by year
- Hepatitis A Outbreaks – Hepatitis A outbreak investigations since 2013 where CDC supported or led the investigation.
- US Outbreaks Linked to Contact with Animals or Animal Products
- Health Alert Network – Health alerts, health advisories, updates, and info service messages. Designed for public health and medical communities.
- Recent Outbreaks and Incidents – Events involving the CDC Emergency Operations Center
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report – Outbreak investigation reports included among other content. Note that outbreak material includes state health department investigations. Designed for public health and medical communities.
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address: