CDC Current Outbreak List
Infectious disease outbreaks currently being reported on by CDC. Listings include those outbreaks for which content is currently published on the CDC website.
Recent investigations reported on CDC.gov
- Packaged Salad Greens – Salmonella Infections Announced July 2021
- Fully Cooked Chicken – Listeria Infections Announced July 2021
- Frozen Cooked Shrimp – Salmonella Infections Announced June 2021
- Raw Frozen Breaded Stuffed Chicken – Salmonella Infections Announced June 2021
- Backyard Poultry – Salmonella Infections Announced May 2021
- Small Turtles - Salmonella Infections Announced February 2021
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Announced January 2020
- Lung Injury Associated with E-cigarette Use or Vaping Announced August 2019
- Raw Milk – Drug-resistant Brucella (RB51) Announced February 2019
- Measles Outbreaks 2019 Announced January 2019
- Outbreaks of hepatitis A in multiple states among people who are homeless and people who use drugs Announced March 2017
Please see the Travelers’ Health site for a complete list.
- COVID-19 Very High - COVID-19 in Kyrgyzstan July 2021
- COVID-19 High - COVID-19 in Malta July 2021
- COVID-19 Very High - COVID-19 in Cuba July 2021
- COVID-19 Moderate - COVID-19 in Barbados July 2021
- COVID-19 High - COVID-19 in Isle of Man July 2021
- COVID-19 High - COVID-19 in Armenia July 2021
- COVID-19 High - COVID-19 in Eswatini July 2021
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Multistate Foodborne Outbreaks – Foodborne outbreaks listed by year
- Hepatitis A Outbreaks – Hepatitis A outbreak investigations since 2013 where CDC supported or led the investigation.
- US Outbreaks Linked to Contact with Animals or Animal Products
- Health Alert Network – Health alerts, health advisories, updates, and info service messages. Designed for public health and medical communities.
- Recent Outbreaks and Incidents – Events involving the CDC Emergency Operations Center
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report – Outbreak investigation reports included among other content. Note that outbreak material includes state health department investigations. Designed for public health and medical communities.