Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)
- COVID-19–Associated Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children — United States, March–July 2020
- Hospitalization Rates and Characteristics of Children Aged <18 Years Hospitalized with Laboratory-Confirmed COVID-19 — COVID-NET, 14 States, March 1–July 25, 2020
- Serious Adverse Health Events, Including Death, Associated with Ingesting Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizers Containing Methanol — Arizona and New Mexico, May–June 2020
- Alcohol Use and Co-use of Other Substances Among Pregnant Females Aged 12–44 Years — United States, 2015–2018
- COVID-19 Outbreak Among Employees at a Meat Processing Facility — South Dakota, March–April 2020
- Notes from the Field: Characteristics of Meat Processing Facility Workers with Confirmed SARS-CoV-2 Infection — Nebraska, April–May 2020
March 27, 2020
Prevalence of Autism Spectrum Disorder Among Children Aged 8 Years — Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring Network, 11 Sites, United States, 2016
Report findings indicate that there continue to be many children living with autism who need services and support, now and as they grow into adolescence and adulthood. Screening and awareness continue to identify children who will benefit from services.
Recommendations and Reports
July 31, 2020
Essential Components of a Public Health Tuberculosis Prevention, Control, and Elimination Program: Recommendations of the Advisory Council for the Elimination of Tuberculosis and the National Tuberculosis Controllers Association
This report describes updated recommendations regarding tuberculosis prevention, control, and elimination.