Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)
- Community Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 at Two Family Gatherings — Chicago, Illinois, February–March 2020
- Hospitalization Rates and Characteristics of Patients Hospitalized with Laboratory-Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019 — COVID-NET, 14 States, March 1–30, 2020
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 in Children — United States, February 12–April 2, 2020
- Prevalence of Self-Reported Hypertension and Antihypertensive Medication Use Among Adults — United States, 2017
- Vital Signs: Newly Reported Acute and Chronic Hepatitis C Cases ― United States, 2009–2018
- Update to U.S. Medical Eligibility Criteria for Contraceptive Use, 2016: Updated Recommendations for the Use of Contraception Among Women at High Risk for HIV Infection
March 27, 2020
Prevalence of Autism Spectrum Disorder Among Children Aged 8 Years — Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring Network, 11 Sites, United States, 2016
Report findings indicate that there continue to be many children living with autism who need services and support, now and as they grow into adolescence and adulthood. Screening and awareness continue to identify children who will benefit from services.
Recommendations and Reports
April 10, 2020
CDC Recommendations for Hepatitis C Screening Among Adults — United States, 2020
CDC now recommends one-time hepatitis C screening for all adults 18 years and older, as well as screening of all pregnant women during every pregnancy.