Preventing 1 Million Heart Attacks and Strokes
Heart attacks and strokes can be catastrophic, life-changing events that are all too common.
- Zika in Babies in US Territories 8/07/2018 1:00:00 PM
- Suicide rising across the US 6/07/2018 1:00:00 PM
- Illnesses on the Rise 5/01/2018 1:00:00 PM
- Containing Unusual Resistance 4/03/2018 1:00:00 PM
- Opioid Overdoses Treated in Emergency Departments 3/06/2018 10:00:00 AM
- Asthma in Children 2/06/2018 1:00:00 PM
- Safe Sleep for Babies 1/09/2018 1:00:00 PM
- HIV Testing 11/28/2017 1:00:00 PM
About Vital Signs
The CDC Vital Signs monthly report was launched in 2010. It includes a MMWR Early Release, a graphic fact sheet and website, a media release, and social media tools. Most of the materials are available in English and Spanish.
Vital Signs reports cover an important health threat and what can be done to drive down the disease. Past topics have included cancer screening, alcohol and tobacco use, HIV testing, motor vehicle safety, cardiovascular disease, healthcare-associated infections, and foodborne disease.
Please sign up to get Vital Signs through email each month at Vital Signs. Feel free to share CDC Vital Signs information broadly with your partners. Take advantage of CDC’s social media tools, such as the CDC Vital Signs buttons and email updates. You can have CDC Vital Signs reports sent directly to your own website to display through our content syndication service.
- Page last reviewed: September 6, 2018
- Page last updated: September 6, 2018
- Content source:
- Office of the Associate Director for Communications (OADC)
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communications (OADC)