- 9/06/2018 12:45:00 PM Heart attacks and strokes can be catastrophic, life-changing events that are all too common. Heart disease and stroke are preventable, yet they remain leading causes of death, disability, and healthcare spending in the US. Million Hearts® is a national initiative with a network of partners focused on preventing one million heart attacks, strokes, and other cardiovascular events by 2022.
- Page last reviewed: February 6, 2018
- Page last updated: February 6, 2018
- Content source:
- Office of the Associate Director for Communications (OADC)
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communications (OADC)