- 7/6/2017 1:00:00 PMProviders in the highest prescribing counties prescribed 6 times more opioids per person than the lowest prescribing counties in 2015. Half of US counties had a decrease in the amount of opioids (MME*) prescribed per person from 2010 to 2015. The MME prescribed per person in 2015 was about 3 times as high as in 1999.
- Page last reviewed: February 2, 2016
- Page last updated: February 2, 2016
- Content source:
- Office of the Associate Director for Communications (OADC)
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communications (OADC)