Epi Info™ User Guide
Importing Survey Data
- From the Epi Info™ main menu, select Enter Data or select Tools > Enter Data. The Enter tool opens.
- Open the project and form used to publish the web survey.
- From the File menu, select Import Data > From Web.
- Enter the Web Survey Key, Organization Key, and Security Token into the Import web form data dialog box (Refer to Publish Form to Web, Step 13 for this information.)
- Click Import.Note: If you incur an error message, ensure that the endpoint address is entered in the Web Survey dialog box.
- After the import is complete, click Close. The responses to the survey questions appear in the survey form and are added to your Epi Info™ database. The import process can be executed multiple times and will append newly submitted responses without creating duplicate records.
Page last reviewed: September 16, 2022, 12:00 pm
Content source: Office of Public Health Data, Surveillance, and Technology