Epi Info™ User Guide
Epi Info™ is a series of freely-distributable tools and utilities for Microsoft Windows for use by public health professionals to conduct outbreak investigations, manage databases for public health surveillance and other tasks, and general database and statistics applications. It enables physicians, epidemiologists, and other public health and medical officials to rapidly develop a questionnaire or form, customize the data entry process, and enter and analyze data.
Epi Info 7 is free of charge and can be downloaded from the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/epiinfo.
The Epi Info User Guide may be downloaded in PDF and Word formats from the Downloads page:
- 1. Introduction - Getting Started with Epi Info
- 2. Form Designer: Create the Data Entry Forms
- 3. Check Code: Customize the Data Entry Process
- 4. Enter: Collect Data and Browse Records
- 5. Web Survey: Anonymous Internet Data Collection
- 6. Mobile Companion for Android: Collect and Analyze Data on an Android Device
- 7. Data Packager: Share and Merge Data
- 8. Visual Dashboard: Visual Tools for Statistical Analyses
- 9. Classic Analysis: Command Driven Analysis and Data Management
- 10. Maps: Visual Representation of Data by Location
- 11. Translation: Epi Info™ in Your Own Language
- 12. Nutritional Anthropometry: Collect and Analyze Nutritional Data
- StatCalc: Statistical CalculatorsEpi Info is a free set of software tools for public health practitioners and researchers across the globe. Epi Info is available for Windows, Mobile, Web & Cloud. This site provides Downloads, Support and Resources, a User Guide, Tutorials, FAQs, Help Desk, and User Community Q&A. Epi Info is used for outbreak investigations; disease surveillance systems; AVR, and continuing education around the World.
- 14. Command Reference
- 15. Functions & Operators