2.6 Evaluation Questions 2
Expected time: 30 minutes
1. True or false: A logic model is a graphic representation of how the surveillance programme will work.
2. Which of the following is NOT a major category in the development of logic models?
3. Partnerships are important because they can help to … (List at least one response discussed during the training).
(Any of the following is correct) Develop goals and objectives for the surveillance programme; develop policy measures and shepherding measures through appropriate channels; identify funding support; implement and/or manage the programme.
4. True or false: Mandatory reporting of congenital anomalies and regular feedback on reported information can improve data quality.
5. Privacy and confidentiality are components of the laws and regulations related to ________________, ________________, ________________ and _________________ of personal information. (List the four responses discussed during the training)
collection, use, dissemination, protection
6. How can surveillance data be used effectively when assessing congenital anomalies? (List two of the responses discussed during the training)
(Any two of the following are correct) Identifying clusters, populations at risk, potential risk factors, disease burden, trends of congenital anomalies; programme evaluation, planning, implementing, and evaluating evidence-based interventions; motivating action in the community; informing policy-makers and government officials; informing clinical/public health practitioners, nongovernmental organizations, and the public; identifying and referring children with special needs to services.
7. Which of the following is NOT a systematic approach for collecting data on congenital anomalies?
- Paper-based collection
- Electronic collection
- Word of mouth
c. Word of mouth
8. True or false: Parents can also help advocate for new services or improvement of current services for children born with congenital anomalies.