More Aspergillosis Resources
- Chow, NA et al. Hurricane-Associated Mold Exposures Among Patients at Risk for Invasive Mold Infections After Hurricane Harvey – Houston, Texas, 2017.external icon MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2019 May 31.
- Multidrug-Resistant Aspergillus fumigatus Carrying Mutations Linked to Environmental Fungicide Exposure — Three States, 2010–2017. MMWR 2018;67(38):1064–1067.
- Mold Prevention Strategies and Possible Health Effects in the Aftermath of Hurricanes and Major Floods. MMWR 2006;55(RR08):1-27.
- Health Concerns Associated with Mold in Water-Damaged Homes After Hurricanes Katrina and Rita —New Orleans Area, Louisiana, October 2005. MMWR 2006;55:41-44.
- Aspergillus Endophthalmitis in Intravenous-Drug Users – Kentucky. MMWR 1990;39:48-49.
- Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee (HICPAC) Guidelines
- Guideline for Disinfection and Sterilization in Healthcare Facilities, 2008
- Guideline for Isolation Precautions: Preventing Transmission of Infectious Agents in Healthcare Settings, 2007 pdf icon[PDF – 225 pages]
- Guidelines for Environmental Infection Control in Health-Care Facilities, 2003
- Guideline for Preventing Health-Care–Associated Pneumonia, 2003
- Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections
- Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in HIV-Infected Adults and Adolescentsexternal icon
- Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in HIV-Exposed and HIV-Infected Childrenexternal icon
- Guidelines for Preventing Opportunistic Infections Among Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Recipients, 2000
Page last reviewed: June 17, 2019