More C. neoformans Infection Resources
- Prevalence and Correlates of Cryptococcal Antigen Positivity Among AIDS Patients — United States, 1986–2012. MMWR 2014;63(27):585-587.
- Cryptococcal meningitis: a deadly fungal disease among people living with HIV/AIDS Cdc-pdf[PDF – 4 pages]
Think Fungus (2013)
Dr. Mary Brandt, the Mycotic Diseases Branch chief, discusses the impact of fungal infections.
- CDC – Global Fungal Diseases
- CDC – Global HIV/AIDS
- Infectious Diseases Society of America – Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Management of Cryptococcal Disease Cdc-pdf[PDF – 32 pages]External
- World Health Organization – Guidelines for Diagnosis, Prevention, and Management of Cryptococcal Disease in HIV-Infected Adults, Adolescents, and ChildrenExternal
- World Health Organization – Guidelines for managing advanced HIV disease and rapid initiation of antiretroviral therapyExternal
- Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in HIV-Infected Adults and AdolescentsExternal
- Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in HIV-Exposed and HIV-Infected ChildrenExternal
Page last reviewed: November 28, 2015