More C. neoformans Infection Resources
- Prevalence and Correlates of Cryptococcal Antigen Positivity Among AIDS Patients — United States, 1986–2012. MMWR 2014;63(27):585-587.
- Think Fungus (2013)
Dr. Mary Brandt, the Mycotic Diseases Branch chief, discusses the impact of fungal infections.
- CDC – Global Fungal Diseases
- CDC – Global HIV/AIDS
- Infectious Diseases Society of America – Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Management of Cryptococcal Disease [PDF – 32 pages]
- World Health Organization – Guidelines for Diagnosis, Prevention, and Management of Cryptococcal Disease in HIV-Infected Adults, Adolescents, and Children
- World Health Organization – Guidelines for managing advanced HIV disease and rapid initiation of antiretroviral therapy
- Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in HIV-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in HIV-Exposed and HIV-Infected Children
- Page last reviewed: November 28, 2015
- Page last updated: July 28, 2017
- Content source: