More Fungal Eye Infection Resources
- Estimated Burden of Keratitis — United States, 2010. MMWR 2014; 63:1027-30.
- Notes from the field: Multistate outbreak of postprocedural fungal endophthalmitis associated with a single compounding pharmacy—United States, March-April 2012. MMWR 2012;61:310-1.
- Update: Fusarium keratitis—United States, 2005-2006. MMWR 2006;55:563-4.
- Fusarium keratitis—multiple states, 2006. MMWR 2006;55:400-1.
- Aspergillus endophthalmitis in intravenous-drug users—Kentucky. MMWR 1990;39:48-9.
CDC expert Dr. Rachel Smith discusses diagnosis and treatment of fungal endophthalmitis, an inflammation in the intraocular cavities of the eye.
Page last reviewed: January 27, 2017