More Mucormycosis Resources
- Chow, NA et al. Hurricane-Associated Mold Exposures Among Patients at Risk for Invasive Mold Infections After Hurricane Harvey – Houston, Texas, 2017.external icon MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2019 May 31.
- Notes from the Field: Probable Mucormycosis Among Adult Solid Organ Transplant Recipients at an Acute Care Hospital — Pennsylvania, 2014–2015. MMWR 2016; 65(18); 481-482
- Notes from the Field: Fatal Gastrointestinal Mucormycosis in a Premature Infant Associated with a Contaminated Dietary Supplement — Connecticut, 2014. MMWR 2015;64:155-156.
- Notes from the Field: Fatal Fungal Soft-Tissue Infections After a Tornado — Joplin, Missouri, 2011. MMWR 2011;60:992.
- Mold Prevention Strategies and Possible Health Effects in the Aftermath of Hurricanes and Major Floods. MMWR 2006;55(RR08):1-27.
- Gastrointestinal Basidiobolomycosis – Arizona, 1994-1999. MMWR 1999;48:710-713.
- Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee (HICPAC) Guidelines
- Guideline for Disinfection and Sterilization in Healthcare Facilities, 2008
- Guideline for Isolation Precautions: Preventing Transmission of Infectious Agents in Healthcare Settings, 2007 pdf icon[PDF – 226 pages]
- Guidelines for Environmental Infection Control in Health-Care Facilities, 2017
- Guideline for Preventing Health-Care–Associated Pneumonia, 2003
- NIH: HIV/AIDS Clinical Treatment Guidelines for Opportunistic Infectionsexternal icon
- Guidelines for Preventing Opportunistic Infections Among Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Recipients, 2000
Page last reviewed: May 28, 2019