More Mucormycosis Resources
- Notes from the Field: Probable Mucormycosis Among Adult Solid Organ Transplant Recipients at an Acute Care Hospital — Pennsylvania, 2014–2015. MMWR 2016;65:481–482.
- Notes from the Field: Fatal Gastrointestinal Mucormycosis in a Premature Infant Associated with a Contaminated Dietary Supplement — Connecticut, 2014. MMWR 2015;64:155-156.
- Notes from the Field: Fatal Fungal Soft-Tissue Infections After a Tornado — Joplin, Missouri, 2011. MMWR 2011;60:992.
- Mold Prevention Strategies and Possible Health Effects in the Aftermath of Hurricanes and Major Floods. MMWR 2006;55(RR08):1-27.
- Gastrointestinal Basidiobolomycosis – Arizona, 1994-1999. MMWR 1999;48:710-713.
- Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee (HICPAC) Guidelines
- Guideline for Disinfection and Sterilization in Healthcare Facilities, 2008
- Guideline for Isolation Precautions: Preventing Transmission of Infectious Agents in Healthcare Settings, 2007 [PDF – 226 pages]
- Guidelines for Environmental Infection Control in Health-Care Facilities, 2003
- Guideline for Preventing Health-Care–Associated Pneumonia, 2003
- Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections
- Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in HIV-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in HIV-Exposed and HIV-Infected Children
- Guidelines for Preventing Opportunistic Infections Among Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Recipients, 2000
- Page last reviewed: December 30, 2015
- Page last updated: May 26, 2016
- Content source: