What We Do
- HIV prevention, care, and treatment
- Integration of HIV and tuberculosis (TB) management
- Public health workforce capacity strengthening through a Field Epidemiology Training Program (FETP)
- National Public Health Institute development
- Health systems strengthening: surveillance, laboratory, and health information systems
- Blood safety
Discover more about CDC’s work in Zambia by viewing our detailed country profilepdf icon.
More information and data regarding HIV and TB in Zambia is available online at WHO’s TB Country Profilesexternal icon.
More information about CDC’s global health work in Zambia is available online at CDC in Zambia