Get CDC TB Information and Resources on Your Website: Content Syndication
Do you want your website visitors to have direct access to CDC’s latest TB information and resources from your website? If so, content syndication is for you!
What is Content Syndication?
CDC offers content syndication, which allows you to put content from the CDC website on your Intranet and Internet sites for free. Simply place specific code within your online digital and social media tools to display any CDC content, including TB-related topics.
Communicate TB Information and Resources
Using CDC’s Content Syndication tool, select any TB-related content, including campaign materials, infographics, and web content, from the Public Health Media Library catalog. It’s easy to select one or more at a time. See exact steps to make this happen.
The Content Syndication tool has many benefits including:
- Updates to CDC’s content appear immediately on your site
- You can share content and media directly to your Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks
- Allows you to maintain the look-and-feel of your site while supplementing local information with relevant information from CDC
- Gives you choice and control of the topics and quantity of CDC content on your site
- Provides access to CDC information without ever requiring your visitors to leave your web site or app
- Shows up-to-date, trusted, science-based information on your web sites and apps
- Sign up in a few easy steps.
- Select the content you want to display on your site.
- Narrow your choices to a specific topic (for example “Tuberculosis”, “TB”, “Latent TB Infection”, etc.).
NOTE: If you don’t see what you want, request a specific page to be syndicated.
- Add the code where you want the content to appear. You can access the code on the embed code tab available when previewing content to be selected.
See the Get Started Guide or Quick Reference Handbook for instructions.