Archived State and City Reports
The State and City Tuberculosis Report is a series of reports updated annually that present key process and outcome measures for TB control programs in the United States. These measures were selected by CDC in cooperation with partners in state and local health departments. CDC also has fact sheets and additional information about the National TB Indicators. For more information about U.S. TB programs, please visit the National TB Controllers Association websiteexternal icon.
- 2018 State and City Tuberculosis Indicators Report
- 2017 State and City Tuberculosis Indicators Report
- 2016 State and City Tuberculosis Indicators Report pdf icon[PDF – 32 MB]
- National TB Indicators: 2015 State Comparisonpdf icon
- National TB Indicators: 2014 State Comparisonpdf icon
*This report has been revised to correct errors in COT among homeless and incarcerated on page 6, Completion of Therapy, second paragraph and page 12, tables 1 and 2. The revised report replaced the previously posted National TB Indicators: 2014 State Comparison.