Customizable Take on TB Infographic with Instructions
The customizable “Take on TB” infographic allows you to add state or local-level TB data in the template provided below. There is a detailed set of instructions to help customize this material.
- Chrome settings can interfere with this process. If you have issues, try downloading the PDF with Internet Explorer instead.
- Right-click this link [PDF – 2 MB]to download and save the PDF to your device.
- Open the PDF from your desktop, not your browser. Keep these instructions visible in another window if possible.
- Note that there are 9 editable areas: one image and eight text fields. They are not red like the image on this page.
- In the thumbnail graphic, editable text fields use red text to indicate the type of data to add in the field. Once you download the PDF, click on the placeholder text to edit. Data pertaining to your state can be found in Reported Tuberculosis in the United States, 2017.
- To replace the image labeled “Logo” click the magnifying glass. You will be prompted to browse for a file to replace “Logo” (.jpg, .png, and .gif will all work). Select an image to replace “Logo.” The image you select will be sized to fit the available space.
- Save your customized infographic with a new name.
- Print or share.
- Page last reviewed: November 15, 2017
- Page last updated: October 15, 2018
- Content source: