Information in Braille
CDC has created braille-ready files (BRFs) with important guidance about COVID-19. Anyone can request these BRFs:
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens: What Parents and Caregivers Need to Know
- Get Treatment for COVID-19
- Improving Ventilation in Your Home
- Protect Yourself and Others from COVID-19
- Stay Safe from Respiratory Illnesses
To request these files, please email ICTProducts@cdc.gov.
CDC is also working with NFB-NEWSLINE® to provide this information in audio format. NFB-NEWSLINE® is a free audio news service for anyone who is blind, low-vision, deafblind, or otherwise print-disabled that offers access to more than 500 publications, emergency weather alerts, job listings, and more.