Science and Research
COVID-19 hospital admission levels are a tool to help you and communities decide what prevention steps to take based on the latest information.
Learn more about the high-level framework for planning and prioritization of COVID-19 work.
Brief summaries of new COVID-19 studies on many topics
Science briefs on new and emerging topics
- Correlations and Timeliness of COVID-19 Surveillance Data Sources and Indicators ― United States, October 1, 2020–March 22, 2023
- COVID-19 Surveillance After Expiration of the Public Health Emergency Declaration ― United States, May 11, 2023
- Effectiveness of Monovalent mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination in Preventing COVID-19–Associated Invasive Mechanical Ventilation and Death Among Immunocompetent Adults During the Omicron Variant Period — IVY Network, 19 U.S. States, February 1, 2022–January 31, 2023
- Use of COVIDTests.gov At-Home Test Kits Among Adults in a National Household Probability Sample — United States, 2022
- The Association of Reported Experiences of Racial and Ethnic Discrimination in Health Care with COVID-19 Vaccination Status and Intent — United States, April 22, 2021–November 26, 2022
- Stroke Mortality Among Black and White Adults Aged ≥35 Years Before and During the COVID-19 Pandemic — United States, 2015–2021
- Suspected Suicide Attempts by Self-Poisoning Among Persons Aged 10–19 Years During the COVID-19 Pandemic — United States, 2020–2022
To find a list of content that has been archived for historical purposes, please visit our archive. Please note the content of these pages and files may be out of date as they are no longer being updated. View Archive.