Promoting Fair Access to Health
What is Health Equity?
Health equity is when everyone has the opportunity to be as healthy as possible.
- Health Equity Considerations & Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups
- What We Can Do to Promote Health Equity
- Health Equity in Action
Public Health Professionals & Policy Makers
Learn what CDC is doing to advance vaccine equity for racial and ethnic minority groups
Health Equity News and Resources
- July 16, 2021: COVID-19 Vaccine Administration, by Race and Ethnicity — North Carolina, December 14, 2020–April 6, 2021
- July 2, 2021: Disparities in Learning Mode Access Among K–12 Students During the COVID-19 Pandemic, by Race/Ethnicity, Geography, and Grade Level — United States, September 2020–April 2021
- June 25, 2021: COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage Among Adults — United States, December 14, 2020–May 22, 2021
- June 25, 2021: COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage and Intent Among Adults Aged 18–39 Years — United States, March–May 2021