Promoting Fair Access to Health
What is Health Equity?
Health equity is when everyone has the opportunity to be as healthy as possible.
- Health Equity Considerations & Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups
- What We Can Do to Promote Health Equity
- Health Equity in Action
Public Health Professionals & Policy Makers
Health Equity in Action
See what CDC is doing to address health equity during the COVID-19 pandemic
Health Equity News and Resources
- Apr. 2021: COVID-19 Incidence and Mortality Among American Indian/Alaska Native and White Persons — Montana, March 13–November 30, 2020
- Apr. 2021: Use of Stay-at-Home Orders and Mask Mandates to Control COVID-19 Transmission — Blackfeet Tribal Reservation, Montana, June–December 2020
- Apr. 2021: Community-Associated Outbreak of COVID-19 in a Correctional Facility — Utah, September 2020–January 2021
- Apr. 2021: Willingness to Receive COVID-19 Vaccination Among Incarcerated or Detained Persons in Correctional and Detention Facilities — Four States, September–December 2020
- View All Updates >