Vaccines are one of the tools we have to fight the pandemic.
Studies show COVID-19 vaccines are safe and very effective. A 3rd vaccine was just authorized for use in the U.S.What You Need to Know
Health equity is when everyone has the opportunity to be as healthy as possible.PROMOTING HEALTH EQUITY
- 4 MarEstimated SARS-CoV-2 Seroprevalence Among Persons Aged <18 Years - Mississippi, May-September 2020
- 4 MarSARS-CoV-2 Infection Risk Among Active Duty Military Members Deployed to a Field Hospital - New York City, April 2020
- 4 MarThe Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices' Interim Recommendation for Use of Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine - United States, February 2021
- 4 MarReduction in COVID-19 Patients Requiring Mechanical Ventilation Following Implementation of a National COVID-19 Vaccination Program - Israel, December 2020-February 2021
- 4 MarCOVID-19 Outbreak Among Attendees of an Exercise Facility - Chicago, Illinois, August-September 2020