CDC is reviewing this page to align with updated guidance.
Public Service Announcements
Wes Studi, Oscar award recipient, encourages American Indian and Alaska Natives to get vaccinated and get booster shots. Embed videos on your websites, post on social media, and download to play at your clinic.
CDC, CDC Foundation, and Oklahoma Tribal Engagement Partners created Community Protectors to tell children about ways to stay safe and help protect their communities from the spread of COVID-19.
For Tribal Community Members and Leaders
For Tribal Partners (Federal Agencies, Health Departments, and States)
- CDC COVID-19 STLT Funding Update
- State, Territorial, Local, and Tribal Health Department Resources Search
- Considerations, Recommendations, and Guidance Documents During COVID-19
- Weekly Summary of COVID-19 Associated Hospitalizations
- Interim COVID-19 Contract Tracing Communications Toolkit for Health Departments
- Staffing Resources from CDC
- Financial Resources from CDC
- Information for Healthcare Professionals about COVID-19
- Indian Health Services COVID19 Response FAQs
Implement healthy business operations and reduce COVID-19 transmission by staying aware of COVID-19 Community Levels.