Schools, Child Care, and Colleges
CDC’s new COVID-19 Community Levels recommendations align precautions for educational settings with those for other community settings. CDC is in the process of updating this page with these new recommendations. Updates will be posted here when available.
Parents and Caregivers
Frequently asked questions on what your school is doing to protect your child from COVID-19.
- Testing for COVID-19 in Schools
- Toolkit for Responding to COVID-19 Cases
- COVID-19 K-12 Guidance for Classification of Clusters and Outbreakspdf iconexternal icon
- How Schools Can Support COVID-19 Vaccination
- Ventilation in Schools and Child Care Programs
- Stop the Spread of Rumors with Accurate Information on COVID-19external icon
- A Student is Showing Signs of COVID-19 and Needs to be Isolated: What Do I Do? pdf icon[327 KB, 1 page]
- Isolation and Quarantine in Early Care and Education (ECE) Programs