Schools and Child Care Programs
Plan, Prepare, and Respond
School and Program Administrators
NewK-12 Schools Guidance
Strategies to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and maintain safe operations
NewECE/Child Care Guidance
Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 within schools can be limited with strict implementation of layered mitigation strategies, including universal and correct use of masks and physical distancing.
- Vaccines for Teachers and Staff
- Direct Service Providers
- School Nutrition Resources
Prevention tools and information for meal prep and distribution
- What to do if a Student Becomes Sick or Reports a new COVID-19 Diagnosis at School pdf icon[49.1 KB, 1 page]
- A Student is Showing Signs of COVID-19 and Needs to be Isolated: What Do I Do? pdf icon[327 KB, 1 page]
- How to Protect Yourself & Others
- People at Increased Risk
- COVID-19 in Children and Teens
- Talking with Children about COVID-19
- Coping with Job Stress and Building Resilience
- Reducing Stigma
- Stop the Spread of Rumors with Accurate Information on COVID-19external iconexternal icon
- Symptoms of Coronavirus Disease pdf icon[460 KB, 1 page]
- How to Protect Yourself and Others pdf icon[290 KB, 2 pages]
- How to Safely Wear and Take Off a Mask pdf icon[1,742 KB, 1 page]
- 10 Things You Can Do to Manage Your COVID-19 Symptoms at Home pdf icon[449 KB, 1 page]
Quick Guide for School Nurses or School COVID-19 POC(s)
Help children learn how to wash their hands.
Stay healthy. Wash your hands.
Fight off Germs. Wash your hands.
Help students do their part by washing their hands often.
Encourage students to tell a teacher if they feel sick.