Schools and Child Care Programs
Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 within schools can be limited with strict implementation of layered mitigation strategies, including universal and correct use of masks and physical distancing.
- How to Protect Yourself & Others
- Different Groups of People
- Families and Children
- Reducing Stigma
- Stop the Spread of Rumors with Accurate Information on COVID-19external iconexternal icon
- Symptoms of Coronavirus Disease pdf icon[460 KB, 1 page]
- How to Protect Yourself and Others pdf icon[290 KB, 2 pages]
- How to Safely Wear and Take Off a Mask pdf icon[1,742 KB, 1 page]
- 10 Things You Can Do to Manage Your COVID-19 Symptoms at Home pdf icon[449 KB, 1 page]
Quick Guide for School Nurses or School COVID-19 POC(s)
Help children learn how to wash their hands.
Stay healthy. Wash your hands.
Fight off Germs. Wash your hands.
Help students do their part by washing their hands often.
Encourage students to tell a teacher if they feel sick.