Health Departments: Information on COVID-19
For States, Tribes, Localities & Territories
Guidelines, tools, and resources from CDC and other organizations.
Clinician On-Call Center
The Clinician On-Call Center is a 24-hour hotline with trained CDC clinicians standing by to answer COVID-19 questions from healthcare personnel on a wide range of topics, such as diagnostic challenges, clinical management, and infection prevention and control. Download or print: Clinician On-Call Center pdf icon[111 KB, 1 page]
To reach this service, call 800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636) and ask for the Clinician On-Call Center.
- King County Monitors the Ongoing Economic, Social, and Health Effects of COVID-19
- Esperanza Health Centers Work to Deliver COVID-19 Vaccines
- Grassroots Efforts in Southwest Kansas Educate Refugee Communities about COVID-19
- Baltimore African American Faith Community is Key in Promoting Vaccine Confidence
- Southern New Jersey Equitable Approach to Overcoming the Pandemic
Content describing non-CDC tools on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to indicate endorsement, actual or implied, of the tools. Additionally, information on this site is provided “as is,” for users to evaluate and make their own determination as to their effectiveness.