- CDC Activities and Initiatives Supporting the COVID-19 Response and the President’s Plan for Opening America Up Again pdf icon[60 pages]
- CDC COVID-19 STLT Funding Update pdf icon[1 page]
- Epidemiology and Laboratory Capacity for the Prevention and Control of Emerging Infectious Diseases (ELC) Cooperative Agreement: Enhanced Detection Guidance
- Interim Guidance for Communities of Faith
Infection control, lab capacity, community mitigation, surveillance, contact tracing, staffing
The Clinician On-Call Center pdf icon[PDF – 1 page] is a 24-hour hotline with trained CDC clinicians standing by to answer COVID-19 questions from healthcare personnel on a wide range of topics, such as diagnostic challenges, clinical management, and infection prevention and control.
To reach this service, call 800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636) and ask for the Clinician On-Call Center.
- May 26 – Interim Guidance on Developing a COVID-19 Case Investigation & Contact Tracing Plan: Overview
- May 26 – CDC is awarding $10.25 billion dollars to provide critical resources pdf icon[PDF – 1 page]
- May 23 – Interim Guidance for Communities of Faith
- May 21 – Key Information to Collect During a Case Interview
- May 9 – CDC’s Interim Guidance for General Population Disaster Shelters During the COVID-19 Pandemic pdf icon[PDF – 9 pages]
Content describing non-CDC tools on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to indicate endorsement, actual or implied, of the tools. Additionally, information on this site is provided “as is,” for users to evaluate and make their own determination as to their effectiveness.