The COVID-19 pandemic is a serious global health threat, and CDC is committed to stopping its spread. CDC has a long history of strengthening public health capacity throughout the world to contain outbreaks at their source and minimize their impact.
CDC is working closely with the World Health Organization (WHO) and other partners to assist countries to prepare for and respond to COVID-19. CDC routinely provides technical assistance to ministries of health and subnational and international partners to improve our collective response to infectious disease threats like COVID-19.
This page provides COVID-19 resources for our global partners.
- Registration for IPC Webinar Seriesexternal icon
- Operational Considerations for Non-US Settings
- How to Make 0.1% Chlorine Solution
- COVID-19 Emergency Response Capacity Assessment Tool excel icon[XLS – 599 KB]
- COVID-19 72-hour Response Plan excel icon[XLS – 3 MB]
- COVID-19 Information Metrics for Response Leadership’s Decision Making
- Rapid Response Team Management Guidance pdf icon[PDF – 926 KB]
- COVID-19 Rapid Response Team Management Disease Supplement
- CDC supported WHO COVID-19 National RRT Online Learning Packageexternal icon
- Surveillance guidance documents
- Surveillance webinar series
- Leveraging Influenza-like Illness (ILI), Severe Acute Respiratory Infection (SARI) and Acute Febrile Illness (AFI) Systems, Laboratory Testing, and WHO Global Influenza Surveillance and Response System Reporting (GISRS) pdf icon[40 pages, 2 MB]
- National Surveillance Strategies for COVID-19 Human Infection pdf icon[33 pages]
- Electronic Data Tools for COVID-19 Surveillance pdf icon[70 pages, 16 MB]
- Mortality Surveillance for COVID-19 ppt icon[7 MB]
- Seroprevalence Surveys for COVID-19 pdf icon[2 MB]
- Leveraging Systems for COVID-19 Surveillance – Integrated Disease Surveillance and Response (IDSR), Malaria, and Polio pdf icon[51 pages, 3.5 MB]
- SARS-CoV-2 Transmission Metrics pdf icon[46 pages, 2 MB]