Today’s infectious disease challenges require collaboration and coordination with a wide variety of stakeholders and partners to advance infectious disease prevention and control. Together, NCEZID and its partners are able to accomplish more than any organization or institution can by working alone.
Our diverse programs are supported by a variety of valuable stakeholders and partners including (but not limited to):
- State and local health departments
- Professional organizations
- National medical associations
- Patient safety advocates and organizations
- Other federal agencies
- Non-governmental organizations
Our work would not be possible without the help and support of these partners.
Partnership in Action
The Power of Innovation and Partnerships to Advance Public Health
Learn more about our exciting partnership projects.
- Page last reviewed: March 7, 2017
- Page last updated: March 7, 2017
- Content source: