Worksite wellness programs can help employees live healthier lives. Learn more.
Hospitals are one of the first places people go when they feel sick. To care for others, hospital employees must stay healthy. Hospitals can provide workplace wellness programs to improve employee health.
Use CDC Workplace Health Resource Center to help employees improve their health.
First released in 2012, the ScoreCard is a tool designed to help employers assess whether they have implemented evidence-based health promotion strategies to improve the health and well-being of their employees. Recent data can be helpful to employers:
2019 Employer Profile pdf icon[PDF – 440 KB]
2019 Small Employer Profile pdf icon[PDF – 444 KB]
2019 Large Employer Profile pdf icon[PDF – 438 KB]
2019 Employer Physical Activity Profile pdf icon[PDF – 374 KB]
2019 Employer Nutrition Program Profile pdf icon[PDF – 450 KB]
2019 Tobacco Cessation Program Profile pdf icon[PDF – 406 KB]
Learn more about CDC Worksite Health ScoreCard.
- Johns Hopkins Medicine Case Study: Creating a Culture of Health and Uniting a Complex Health System
- Nabholz Construction Case Study–Leadership and Employee Support for a Tailored Approach to Health: Nabholz Construction pdf icon[PDF – 1 MB]pdf icon
- Hussey Seating Case Study: A Flexible Approach to Wellness Leads to Reduced Risk for Heart Disease and Stroke pdf icon[PDF – 838 KB]pdf icon
- Cradles to Crayons Case Study: C2C Creates a Culture of Wellness to Reduce Heart Disease and Stroke Among Employees in Boston pdf icon[PDF – 810 KB]pdf icon
- A Culture of Health Is Key to Success: Edwards Lifesciences
- Developing a Culturally Relevant Workplace Wellness Program: The Growers Company, Inc.
- Healthy Arizona Worksites Program: Developing Partnerships At The State Level
- Partnering With Wellness Councils: Nebraska Department Of Health And Human Services
- Developing Workplace Health Resources For Employers: Nebraska’s Collaborative Approach
- Great River Energy Case Study – Empowering Employees to “Find Their Why” for Wellness: Great River Energy pdf icon[PDF – 1 MB]pdf icon
- Grants Plus Case Study – Creating a Mental Health-Friendly Workplace: Grants Plus pdf icon[PDF – 917 KB]pdf icon
- United Health Insurance Case Study – Wellness at Work is More Than a Program: UHA Health Insurance pdf icon[PDF – 494 KB]pdf icon
- Garver Case Study – How to Design, Run, and Manage a Workplace Health Program In-House: Garver’s DIY Story pdf icon[PDF – 311 KB]pdf icon
- ACIPCO Case Study – ‘The Right Way’: American Cast Iron Pipe Company pdf icon[PDF – 766 KB]pdf icon
- Borislow Case Study – Engaging Employees in Workplace Health: Borislow Insurance pdf icon[PDF – 1 MB]pdf icon
- Moore Case Study – Promoting a Culture of Health on a Small Budget: The Moore Agency pdf icon[PDF – 1,022 KB]pdf icon
- ScanSource Case Study – Partnerships for a Healthy Workplace: ScanSource Inc. pdf icon[PDF – 1,015 KB]pdf icon