Workplace Health Resources
- CDC’s Overweight and Obesity web site. This site provides a variety of information about overweight and obesity, including obesity trends, economic consequences, state-based programs, recommended strategies, and other resources for the health professional.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) website on Assessing Healthy Weight describe body mass index (BMI) and how to calculate it.
- The CDC has developed the Body Mass Index (BMI) calculator that allows people to calculate their BMI and is used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problems.
- Page last reviewed: March 17, 2016
- Page last updated: March 17, 2016
- Content source: