Information for Healthcare Professionals about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Guidance for managing COVID-19 patients under isolation who are not in healthcare settings.
Guidance about healthcare personnel returning to work after confirmed or suspected COVID-19 infection.
Answers to a variety of COVID-19 questions to help healthcare workers
If you are a healthcare provider or health department with a question about the clinical management of COVID-19, please contact CDC-INFO.
- CDC Health Alert Network (HAN)
- Health Equity
- National Institutes of Health: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Treatment Guidelinesexternal icon
- State Health Department After-Hours Contact Listpdf iconexternal icon
- HHS ASPR Technical Resources, Assistance Center, and Information Exchange (TRACIE)external icon
- Public Health Vets & Animal Health Officials
- Healthcare Personnel and First Responders: How to Cope with Stress and Build Resilience During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration: CURE IDexternal icon
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration: CURE Drug Repurposing Collaboratoryexternal icon