COVID-19 Vaccination Clinical & Professional Resources
Information about COVID-19 vaccination for specific populations, including guidance for healthcare professionals and information for patients.
- Older Adults and People with Disabilities
- Children and Adolescents
- Homebound Persons
- Dialysis Patients
- Patients who are Immunocompromised
- Healthcare Personnel
- Teachers, School Staff, and Child Care Workers
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding Patients
- People with Certain Underlying Medical Conditions
- Patients Vaccinated Outside the US
- Patients Receiving Antiviral Therapy
CDC’s program, Partnering for Vaccine Equity, aims to reduce disparities in disproportionately affected communities by supporting a wide variety of partners working to increase vaccine confidence and access among racial and ethnic minority groups.
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address: