U.S. COVID-19 Vaccine Product Information
The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices will be meeting to discuss recommendations for the recently authorized Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine for ages 6-17 years on June 23rd. The Interim Clinical Considerations and associated materials for healthcare providers will be updated with applicable guidance soon after that meeting.
Find a suite of information and materials that are needed for each specific COVID-19 vaccine that cover administration, storage and handling, safety, and reporting.
- Identification, Disposal, and Reporting of COVID-19 Vaccine Wastage
- Vaccine Storage and Handling Toolkit
- Training and Education
- Provider Requirements and Support
- FAQs for Healthcare Professionals
- Secretarial Directive on Eligibility to Receive Particular COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters (September 25, 2021)
- Secretarial Directive on Eligibility to Receive Particular COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters (October 22, 2021)
- Secretarial Directive on Availability of COVID-19 Vaccines for Children Ages 5 through 11 (November 3, 2021)
- Secretarial Directive on Availability of Booster Doses of COVID-19 Vaccines (December 10, 2021)