Vaccine Recipient Education
Quick References for COVID-19 Vaccine Recipients Who Want More Information
Many people have questions about the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccines. As vaccine recipients’ most-trusted source of information on vaccines, you play a critical role in helping vaccine recipients understand the importance of vaccination and that COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
The following resources will help you share clear and accurate information about COVID-19 vaccines, raise awareness about the benefits of vaccination, and address common questions and concerns about what to expect when getting vaccinated.
Tips for Pediatricians, Family Medicine Practitioners, and Other Pediatric Providers
Answers to common clinical questions you or your patients may have about COVID-19 vaccines
Communicating accurate information, responding to gaps, and confronting misinformation
What are you or your organization doing to support COVID-19 recipient vaccination education? Share your story with ISDcomm@cdc.gov and you could see it on our COVID-19 Vaccine Community Features page.
- Interactive COVID-19 Vaccine Conversations Module for Healthcare Professionals
- How to Talk About COVID-19 Vaccines with Friends and Family
- Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines
- How COVID-19 Vaccines Were Developed
- Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines
- How Schools Can Support COVID-19 Vaccines
- About mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines
- Vaccine Confidence Training (American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists)