Basics and Common Questions
- Making the Vaccine Decision: Addressing Common Concerns
- Brief overview of adult and childhood vaccine-preventable diseases and the vaccines to prevent them.
- Common Questions About Childhood Vaccines
- Possible Side effects from Vaccines
- What’s in Vaccines? Today’s vaccines use only the ingredients they need to be as safe and effective as possible.
- Immunity types: Learn the difference between active and passive immunity.
- Vaccines for Children Program offers vaccines at no cost for eligible children through VFC-enrolled doctors. Find out if your child qualifies.
- Vaccine Safety
Page last reviewed: August 24, 2021
Content source: National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases