COVID-19 Vaccination Planning and Partnerships
Immunization with a safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine is a critical component of the United States strategy to reduce COVID-19-related illnesses, hospitalizations, and deaths and to help restore normal living so you can participate in many of the activities you did prior to the pandemic. The goal of the U.S. government is to have enough COVID-19 vaccine for all people in the United States who wish to be vaccinated.
Learn about COVID-19 vaccination program planning and the U.S. COVID-19 Vaccination Program.
- Vaccinate at Discharge from Emergency Departments, Urgent Care Facilities, and Hospitals pdf icon[2 pages]
- Vaccination Provider Requirements and Support
- Vaccine Allocation Transfer and Redistribution Guidance for IHS and Tribal Facilities
- Vaccination Program Operational Guidance
- Mobile Vaccination Resources
- Considerations for Planning School-Located Vaccination Clinics