COVID-19 Vaccination Planning and Partnerships
Immunization with a safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine is a critical component of the United States strategy to reduce COVID-19-related illnesses, hospitalizations, and deaths and to help restore societal functioning. The goal of the U.S. government is to have enough COVID-19 vaccine for all people in the United States who wish to be vaccinated.
Learn about COVID-19 vaccination program planning and the U.S. COVID-19 Vaccination Program.
- Vaccinate at Discharge from Emergency Departments, Urgent Care Facilities, and Hospitals pdf icon[2 pages]
- Vaccination Provider Requirements and Support
- Vaccine Allocation Transfer and Redistribution Guidance for IHS and Tribal Facilities
- Vaccination Program Operational Guidance
- Mobile Vaccination Resources
- Considerations for Planning School-Located Vaccination Clinics