Clinical Care Considerations for COVID-19 Vaccination
The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) has issued interim recommendations for the use of Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, and Janssen/Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines for the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the United States. You can find these recommendations as well as clinical considerations for managing adverse events below.
Interim clinical considerations for use of COVID-19 vaccines currently authorized in the United States.
- Homebound Persons
- Older Adults and People with Disabilities:
- Understanding mRNA Vaccines
- Understanding Viral Vector COVID-19 Vaccines
- COVID-19 ACIP Vaccine Recommendations
- Ensuring the Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines in the United States
- V-safe After Vaccination Health Checker
- Get Vaccinated to Protect Yourself and Those You Care for from COVID-19 (Fact Sheet)
English | Spanish | English-Spanish for PRINT ONLY