VAMS General Public Users (Vaccine Recipients)
If you are here and need to get a vaccine, there are some things you need to know first:
- Not all states use VAMS. Please check to see if your state uses VAMS.
- If your state uses VAMS, VAMS provides an easy way for COVID-19 vaccine recipients to schedule vaccination appointments, receive a record of vaccination, and receive appointment reminders for the second dose (if applicable).
If your state uses VAMS, you can access VAMS here.
Resources That Can Help You Use VAMS:
- Vaccine Recipient Quick Reference Guide
- Vaccine Recipient User Manual
- VAMS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Vaccine Recipients
If your state DOES NOT use VAMS and you want to know how to schedule a vaccine appointment in your area, please contact your health department or try using the Vaccines.gov app below.
If you need general information about COVID-19 vaccines visit the CDC COVID-19 Web site.