- Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices for Use of Hepatitis A Vaccine for Persons Experiencing Homelessness (Feb 15)
- 2019 Vaccine Schedules now available (Feb 5)
- MMWR Postlicensure Safety Surveillance of Recombinant Zoster Vaccine (Shingrix) — United States, October 2017–June 2018 (Feb 1)
- MMWR Vaccination Coverage Among Children Aged 19–35 Months — United States, 2017 (Oct 12)
- MMWR Vaccination Coverage for Selected Vaccines and Exemption Rates Among Children in Kindergarten — United States, 2017–18 School Year (Oct 12)
CDC Vaccines Apps
CDC Vaccine Schedules
Version 5.0.2 (Available for iOS and Android devices)
Free access to recommended child and adult immunization schedules, tables and footnotes on your tablet or smartphone.
PneumoRecs VaxAdvisor NEW Dec 2018
Version 1.0 (Available for iOS and Android devices)
This mobile app helps vaccination providers quickly and easily determine which pneumococcal vaccines a patient needs and when.
- Page last reviewed: August 9, 2018
- Page last updated: February 14, 2019
- Content source: