For Healthcare Professionals / Providers
- CIIW registration for: October 21, 2020, noon-1pm EST (topic: Influenza Update—2020-2021) (Oct 5)
- ACIP Recommendations for Use of Meningococcal Vaccination (Sep 25)
- Updated DTaP, Td, Tdap, Yellow Fever, and the “Your Child’s First Vaccines” Multi-Vaccines VISs are Available Now (Apr 1)
- ACIP General Best Practices Updates (Harmonization with ACIP Vaccine-Specific Recommendations) (Feb 3)
- 2020 Vaccine Schedules now available (Feb 3)
Conducting a Flu Vaccination Clinic?
Find out how to safely plan a satellite, temporary or off-site clinic during COVID-19. When possible, consider curbside and drive-through clinics.
CDC Vaccine Schedules
Version 5.0.2 (Available for iOS and Android devices)
Free access to recommended child and adult immunization schedules, tables and footnotes on your tablet or smartphone.
PneumoRecs VaxAdvisor NEW Dec 2018
Version 1.0 (Available for iOS and Android devices)
This mobile app helps vaccination providers quickly and easily determine which pneumococcal vaccines a patient needs and when.
- Immunization Schedules
- ACIP Vaccination Recommendations
- General Best Practice Guidelines for Immunization
- Standards for Adult Practices
- Pink Book (Epidemiology and Prevention of VPDs)
- Vaccine Shortages
- Traveler Vaccine Recommendations
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting (VAERS)
- Immunization Quality Improvement for Providers (IQIP) Program