Data are for the U.S.
- Percent of adults age 18 years and over who get sufficient sleep: 72.3% (2020)
Source: Healthy People 2030: Sleep Health Objective SH-03, National Health Interview Survey
- Sleep Medication Use in Adults Aged 18 Years and Over: United States, 2020
- Sleep Difficulties in Adults: United States, 2020
- Regular Bedtimes Among Children Aged 5-17 years: United States, 2020
- QuickStats: Percentage of Adults Aged ≥18 Years Who Sleep <7 Hours on Average in a 24-Hour Period, by Sex and Age Group-National Health Interview Survey, United States, 2020