National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Demographic, Health Care, and Fertility-related Characteristics of Adults Aged 18–44 Who Have Ever Been in Foster Care: United States, 2011–2017pdf iconNHSR No. 138 (1/22/2020)
- Physician Office Visits at Which Benzodiazepines Were Prescribed: Findings From 2014–2016 National Ambulatory Medical Care Surveypdf iconNHSR No. 137 (1/17/2020)
- Trends in Opioids Prescribed at Discharge From Emergency Departments Among Adults: United States, 2006–2017pdf iconNHSR No. 135 (1/8/2020)
- Human Papillomavirus Vaccination Among Adults Aged 18−26, 2013−2018Data Brief No. 354 (1/7/2020)
- The International Classification of Diseases, 10th Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD–10–CM) External Cause-of-injury Framework for Categorizing Mechanism and Intent of Injurypdf iconNHSR No. 136 (12/30/2019)
One in five children in the United States visited the emergency room in 2018.
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...