National Center for Health Statistics
Find out what health statistics are available for adults by race and Hispanic or Asian subgroup.
Read the latest report
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
- Declines in Cigarette Smoking During Pregnancy in the United States, 2016–2021Data Brief No. 458 (1/31/2023)
- Births: Final Data for 2021National Vital Statistics Report Vol. 72 No. 1 (1/31/2023)
- Diagnosed Allergic Conditions in Adults: United States, 2021Data Brief No. 460 (1/26/2023)
- Diagnosed Allergic Conditions in Children Aged 0–17 Years: United States, 2021Data Brief No. 459 (1/26/2023)
- Interactive Quarterly Estimates from the January 2019 – September 2022 NHIS
- Early Release of Quarterly Estimates from the July 2021 – September 2022 NHIS
From 2019-2021, Korean adults (10.2%) were almost 4 times more likely than Vietnamese adults (2.6%) to receive mental health counseling in the past 12 months in the United States.
Source: National Health Interview Survey
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...