National Center for Health Statistics
Files include COVID-related content and a longitudinal cohort with data from 2019.
A competition to create interactive data visualizations that address public health issues using NCHS trend data.
Click for more information!
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Urban-rural Differences in Unintentional Injury Death Rates Among Children Aged 0–17 Years: United States, 2018–2019Data Brief No. 421 (10/27/2021)
- Fetal Mortality: United States 2019pdf iconNational Vital Statistics Reports Vol. 70 No. 11 (10/26/2021)
- National Hospital Care Survey Demonstration Projects: Severe Maternal Morbidity in Inpatient and Emergency Departmentspdf iconNHSR No. 166 (10/25/2021)
- Perceived Social and Emotional Support Among Adults: United States, July–December 2020Data Brief No. 420 (10/20/2021)
- Mental Health Treatment Among Adults: United States, 2020Data Brief No. 419 (10/20/2021)
Death rates from unintentional injuries among children living in rural areas are nearly twice as high as for those living in urban areas.
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...