National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Assessing the Quality of Medical and Health Data From the 2003 Birth Certificate Revision: Results From New York CityNVSR Volume 68, No. 8 (6/10/2019)
- Opioids Prescribed at Discharge or Given During Emergency Department Visits Among Adults in the United States, 2016Data Brief No. 338 (5/31/2019)
- Selected Estimates Based on Data From the 2018 National Health Interview SurveyNHIS Early Release (5/30/2019)
- Dental Care Among Adults Aged 65 and Over, 2017Data Brief No. 337 (5/29/2019)
- Regional Variation in Private Dental Coverage and Care Among Dentate Adults Aged 18–64 in the United States, 2014–2017Data Brief No. 336 (5/23/2019)
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...