National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Vision Testing Among Children Aged 3–5 Years in the United States, 2016–2017Data Brief No. 353 (11/20/2019)
- Emergency Department Visits for Injuries Sustained During Sports and Recreational Activities by Patients Aged 5–24 Years, 2010–2016pdf iconNHSR No. 133 (11/15/2019)
- National Hospital Care Survey Demonstration Projects: Stroke Inpatient Hospitalizationspdf iconNHSR No. 132 (11/13/2019)
- Evaluating Survey Report of Social Security Disability Benefit Receipt Using Linked National Health Interview Survey and Social Security Administration Datapdf iconNHSR No. 131 (11/4/2019)
- Regional Differences in the Drugs Most Frequently Involved in Drug Overdose Deaths: United States, 2017pdf iconNVSR Volume 68, No. 12 (10/25/2019)
Paid sick leave in the U.S. increased from 57.8% of currently employed adults ages 18–64 in 2008 to 61.7% in 2018.
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...