National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Co-involvement of Opioids in Drug Overdose Deaths Involving Cocaine and PsychostimulantsData Brief No. 406 (4/2/2021)
- Maternal Mortality Rates in the United States, 2019NCHS Health E-Stat (4/1/2021)
- Osteoporosis or Low Bone Mass in Older Adults: United States, 2017–2018Data Brief No. 405 (3/31/2021)
- Drug Poisoning Mortality, by State and by Race and Ethnicity: United States, 2019NCHS Health E-Stat (3/24/2021)
- Births: Final Data for 2019pdf iconNVSR Volume 70, No. 2 (3/23/2021)
One in ten U.S. adults have received counseling or therapy from a mental health provider in the past four weeks.
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...