National Center for Health Statisticss
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
- Long COVID in Adults: United States, 2022Data Brief No. 480 (9/26/2023)
- Long COVID in Children: United States, 2022Data Brief No. 479 (9/26/2023)
- Interactive Summary Health Statistics for Teens, July 2021-December 2022(9/25/2023)
- The 2021 Physician Pain Management Questionnaire Pilot StudySeries 2, No. 204 (9/25/2023)
- Deaths: Final Data for 2020NVSR Volume 72, No. 10 (9/22/2023)
Almost 7% of U.S. adults ever had Long COVID and 3.4% currently have Long COVID.
Source: National Health Interview Survey
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...