National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Racial and Ethnic Differences in Mortality Rate of Infants Born to Teen Mothers: United States, 2017–2018Data Brief No. 371 (7/31/2020)
- Health of Former Cigarette Smokers Aged 65 and Over: United States, 2018pdf iconNHSR No. 145 (7/22/2020)
- Infant Mortality in the United States, 2018: Data From the Period Linked Birth/Infant Death Filepdf iconNVSR Volume 69, No. 7 (7/16/2020)
- Selected Financial Burdens of Health Care Among Families With Older Adults, by Family Composition: United States, 2017–2018pdf iconNHSR No. 144 (7/15/2020)
- State Teen Birth Rates by Race and Hispanic Origin: United States, 2017–2018pdf iconNVSR Volume 69, No. 6 (7/10/2020)
Over 70% of U.S. children between ages 19 and 35 months receive the full combined 7 vaccine series, compared with 44% in 2009.
Source: Health, United States, 2018
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...