National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Anthropometric Reference Data for Children and Adults: United States, 2015–2018pdf iconSeries 6, No. 46 (1/13/2021)
- Deaths: Final Data for 2018pdf iconNVSR Volume 69, No. 13 (1/12/2021)
- Unsuitable Underlying Causes of Death for Assessing the Quality of Cause-of-death Reportingpdf iconNVSR Volume 69, No. 14 (1/11/2021)
- Respiratory Illness Emergency Department Visits in the National Hospital Care Survey and the National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Surveypdf iconNHSR No. 151 (1/5/2021)
- The 2020 International Classification of Diseases, 10th Revision, Clinical Modification Injury Diagnosis Framework for Categorizing Injuries by Body Region and Nature of Injurypdf iconNHSR No. 150 (12/28/2020)
Over two-thirds of U.S. women ages 22-44 have cohabited with a male sex partner, slightly higher than a decade earlier.
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...