National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Comparative Analysis of the National Health Interview Survey Public-use and Restricted-use Linked Mortality Filespdf iconNHSR No. 143 (6/29/2020)
- Timeliness of Death Certificate Data by Sex, Age, and Geographypdf iconNVSS Rapid Release No. 9 (6/26/2020)
- Effects of Changes in Maternal Age Distribution and Maternal Age-specific Infant Mortality Rates on Infant Mortality Trends: United States, 2000–2017pdf iconNVSR Volume 69, No. 5 (6/25/2020)
- Prevalence of Prescription Pain Medication Use Among Adults: United States, 2015–2018Data Brief No. 369 (6/24/2020)
- Prevalence of Tooth Loss Among Older Adults: United States, 2015–2018Data Brief No. 368 (6/17/2020)
Nearly 3% of U.S. families often don’t have enough food and don’t have enough money to buy more to last 30 days.
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...