National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Attempts to Lose Weight Among Adolescents Aged 16–19 in the United States, 2013–2016Data Brief No. 340 (7/17/2019)
- Unintentional Injury Death Rates in Rural and Urban Areas: United States, 1999–2017Data Brief No. 343 (7/16/2019)
- Redacted Death Certificate Literal TextNVSS Data Release (7/16/2019)
- Contribution of Whole Grains to Total Grains Intake Among Adults Aged 20 and Over: United States, 2013–2016Data Brief No. 341 (7/9/2019)
- An Updated International Classification of Diseases, 10th Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD–10–CM) Surveillance Case Definition for Injury Hospitalizationspdf iconNHSR No. 125 (7/5/2019)
Over 1 in 3 teens ages 16-19 tried to lose weight in the past year (37.6%), according to 2013-2016 data.
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...