National Health Interview Survey
The National Health Interview Survey (NHIS) has monitored the health of the nation since 1957. NHIS data on a broad range of health topics are collected through personal household interviews. Survey results have been instrumental in providing data to track health status, health care access, and progress toward achieving national health objectives.
- 2021 NHIS Questionnaires (4/2021)
- Influenza Vaccination in the Past 12 Months Among Children Aged 6 Months–17 Years: United States, 2019 (4/15/2021)
- NHIS Interactive Data Query System (3/15/2021)
- Health Care Utilization Among U.S. Adults With Inflammatory Bowel Disease, 2015–2016 pdf icon[PDF – 231 KB] (2/24/2021)
- Multiple Chronic Conditions Among Veterans and Nonveterans: United States, 2015–2018 pdf icon[PDF – 343 KB] (2/23/2021)
- Health Insurance Coverage: Early Release of Estimates from the January-June 2020 National Health Interview Survey pdf icon[PDF – 350 KB] (2/11/2021)