Stat of the Day
The percentage of U.S. adults who have hypertension and are unaware they have it declined by almost half (46%) from 1999-2002 to 2011-2014.
- New Release: Characteristics of Adults with Hypertension Who are Unaware of Their Hypertension, NHANES 2011–2014 (04/26/17)
- Next Up: Changes in Characteristics of Chronically Uninsured Adults: Early Release of Estimates from the National Health Interview Survey, 2010-September 2016 (04/27/17)
- State Profile of the Week: Arizona
In order to access embargoed and password protected materials, reporters should contact the CDC/NCHS Press Room at 301-458-4800 or register with the NCHS Media List.
Persons with disabilities experiencing problems accessing PDF files should contact the Public Affairs Office at 301-458-4800.
- Page last reviewed: April 26, 2017
- Page last updated: April 26, 2017
- Content source: