- New Release: FRAX-Based Estimates of 10-year Probability of Hip and Major Osteoporotic Fracture Among Adults Aged 40 years and Older: United States, 2013-2014 (03/28/17)
- Next Up: Prevalence of Human Papillomavirus in U.S. Adults Aged 18-69 Years, NHANES 2011–2014 (04/06/17)
- State Profile of the Week: Utah
In order to access embargoed and password protected materials, reporters should contact the CDC/NCHS Press Room at 301-458-4800 or register with the NCHS Media List.
Persons with disabilities experiencing problems accessing PDF files should contact the Public Affairs Office at 301-458-4800.
- Page last reviewed: March 29, 2017
- Page last updated: March 29, 2017
- Content source: