NCHS Press Room
More than half of U.S. children ages 6 months to 17 years (53.1%) have had a flu vaccine in the past 12 months.
- New Release: Influenza Vaccination in the Past 12 Months Among Children Aged 6 Months to 17 Years: United States, 2019 (April 15, 2021)
- New Release: Notes from the Field: Update on Excess Deaths Associated with the COVID-19 Pandemic — United States, January 26, 2020–February 27, 2021 (April 15, 2021)
- STATCAST: Healthy People Initiative: A Brief History (April 9, 2021)
- Next Up: Race and Hispanic Origin Disparities in Underlying Medical Conditions Associated With Severe COVID-19 Illness: U.S. adults, 2015–2018 (April 28, 2021)
- Stats of the States: Arizona
- Weekly COVID-19 Mortality Overview (April 14, 2021)
In order to access embargoed and password protected materials, reporters should contact the CDC/NCHS Press Room at 301-458-4800 or register with the NCHS Media List.
Persons with disabilities experiencing problems accessing PDF files should contact the Public Affairs Office at 301-458-4800.
|Topic||Most Recent Final||Most Recent Preliminary/Provisional|
|Provisional COVID-19 Death Counts Updates of Totals by Week and State||Updated Monday–Friday, by 12 p.m. EST|
|Weekly Provisional COVID-19 Death Count Updates by Select Demographic and Geographic Characteristics||Updated Wednesdays, by 5 p.m. EST|
|Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19||Updated Wednesdays, by 5 p.m. EST|
|Mortality/Deaths||2019||Quarterly Provisional Estimates for Selected Indicators of Mortality, 2018–Quarter 3, 2020|
|Births||2019pdf icon||Quarterly Provisional Estimates for Selected Birth Indicators, 2018-Quarter 3, 2020|
|Leading Causes of Death||2019||Quarterly Provisional Estimates for Selected Indicators of Mortality, 2018–Quarter 3, 2020|
|Drug Overdose Deaths||2019||1-yr Period Ending August 2020|
|Opioid Deaths||2019||1-yr Period Ending August 2020|
|Health Insurance||2019pdf icon||January–June 2020pdf icon|
Interview with Robert Anderson: COVID-19 Death Tracking Questions