NCHS Press Room
In 2021, the average number of stroke deaths per day was highest in January and lowest in June.
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in Adults: United States, 2021–2022 (December 8, 2023)
- BLOG: Life Expectancy Increases, However Suicides Up in 2022 (November 29, 2023)
- Weekly COVID-19 Mortality Overview (December 7, 2023)
- Stats of the States: Louisiana
- Next Up: Teenagers in the United States: Sexual Activity, Contraceptive Use, and Childbearing, 2015-2019 (December 14, 2023)
- Next Up: Contraceptive Methods Women Have Ever Used: United States, 2015-2019 (December 14, 2023)
In order to access embargoed and password protected materials, reporters should contact the CDC/NCHS Press Room at 301-458-4800 or register with the NCHS Media List.
Persons with disabilities experiencing problems accessing PDF files should contact the Public Affairs Office at 301-458-4800.
|Topic||Most Recent Final||Most Recent Preliminary/Provisional|
|Provisional COVID-19 Death Counts Updates of Totals by Week and State||Updated Thursdays, by 5 p.m. ET|
|Mortality/Deaths||2021||Quarterly Provisional Estimates for Selected Indicators of Mortality, 2020–Quarter 1, 2023|
|Births||2022||Quarterly Provisional Estimates for Selected Birth Indicators: 2021 – Quarter 2 2023|
|Leading Causes of Death||2021||Quarterly Provisional Estimates for Selected Indicators of Mortality, 2020–Quarter 1, 2023|
|Drug Overdose Deaths||2021||1-yr Period Ending June 2023|
|Opioid Deaths||2021||1-yr Period Ending June 2023|
|Maternal Mortality||2021||Provisional Maternal Death Counts (thru June 2023)|
|Health Insurance||2022||April 2022–June 2023|
STATCAST – The Toll of COVID-19 on Physician Practices
NHANES Pre-Pandemic Data Release, Part I