NCHS Press Room
- New Release: Trends in Death Rates in Urban and Rural Areas: United States, 1999-2019 (September 21, 2021)
- Bi-Weekly Update: Symptoms of Anxiety or Depressive Disorder and Use of Mental Health Care Among Adults During the COVID-19 Pandemic — United States, 2021 (September 1, 2021)
- Weekly COVID-19 Mortality Overview (September 22, 2021)
- Stats of the States: New Hampshire
- Next Up: Death Rates by Marital Status For Leading Causes Of Death: United States: 2010-2019 (October 5, 2021)
In order to access embargoed and password protected materials, reporters should contact the CDC/NCHS Press Room at 301-458-4800 or register with the NCHS Media List.
Persons with disabilities experiencing problems accessing PDF files should contact the Public Affairs Office at 301-458-4800.
STATCAST – The 2020 Decline in Life Expectancy
The 2020 Decline in Life Expectancy