Stat of the Day
An estimated two-thirds of the U.S. population (66.4%) say they have excellent or very good health.
Source: National Health Interview Survey
- New Release: Early Release of Estimates Based on Data From the 2016 National Health Interview Survey (05/22/17)
- Next Up: High-deductible Health Plans and Financial Barriers to Medical Care: Early Release of Estimates From the National Health Interview Survey, 2016 (06/06/17)
- State Profile of the Week: Connecticut
In order to access embargoed and password protected materials, reporters should contact the CDC/NCHS Press Room at 301-458-4800 or register with the NCHS Media List.
Persons with disabilities experiencing problems accessing PDF files should contact the Public Affairs Office at 301-458-4800.
- Page last reviewed: May 19, 2017
- Page last updated: May 19, 2017
- Content source: