NCHS Press Room
Nearly two-thirds of boys and girls in the United States ages 2-17 spent over two hours of screen time each weekday, in addition to screen time spent for schoolwork.
- New Release: Exploring the Decline in the Singleton Preterm Birth rate in the United States, 2019-2020 (January 21, 2022)
- Statement from the HHS Chief Data Officer, Evaluation Officer, and Statistical Official on Scientific Integrity
- STATCAST – 2020 Final Death Statistics: COVID-19 as an Underlying Cause of Death vs. Contributing Cause (January 7, 2022)
- Weekly COVID-19 Mortality Overview (January 19, 2022)
- Stats of the States: Wisconsin
- Next Up: National Hospital Care Survey Demonstration Projects: Examination of Inpatient Hospitalization and Risk of Mortality Among Patients Diagnosed With Pneumonia (January 25, 2022)
In order to access embargoed and password protected materials, reporters should contact the CDC/NCHS Press Room at 301-458-4800 or register with the NCHS Media List.
Persons with disabilities experiencing problems accessing PDF files should contact the Public Affairs Office at 301-458-4800.
The 2020 Decline in Life Expectancy