Resources for Survey Participants
Surveys from the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) monitor disease and disability, health insurance coverage, nutrition, patient safety, and much more. The data collected from our surveys help Congress and other policy makers, researchers, business professionals, physicians and health providers, advocacy groups, and others make more-informed decisions, monitor trends, evaluate impact, and document health status in America.
Your participation provides our country with the best possible health statistics. Thanks so much!
If you were asked to participate in an NCHS survey and would like more information on it, please select the survey below:
- National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey
- National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey
- National Health Interview Survey
- National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey
- National Hospital Care Survey
- National Study of Long-term Care Providers
- National Survey of Family Growth